ATTENTION those who have a booked session with me coming up: Plz read

My condolences, You and your love ones will be in my prayers tonight. I am truly sorry for your loss.
I'm very sorry for your loss. I've never met you, but I've read your postings on the board over the years, and you always seemed to be someone with a good heart. I lost my dad a few years ago, and while the pain never does go away it gets easier to manage with time. Please take care of yourself and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Praying for you and your family!.....Sorry for your loss!
Vikki, sorry for your loss, hun. My parents are getting up there in age as well. I just dread getting the phone call about one of them in the next few years.
I too offer my sympathy and condolences - I pray for safe travel and a bonding time, for your family, as you all come together, to mourn his loss and celebrate his life.
My condolences
sorry for your loss, my prayers go out to you and your family.
Praying it all went ok girl!
Sorry for your loss Victoria. Hang in there and holler if you need anything.
Dear Victoria Lyn, I am so very sorry. words aren't worth much, but I am truly sorry and my heart goes out to you. I lost a parent in October also, and nothing about it is easy. You are loved.. do not forget.

You are a sweet and dear lady. Take care of you and your family.
Best wishes-always.
Crystal
sending luv n hugs
So Sorry for your loss, especially at this time of year.
Sorry for your loss Vicki. Condolences.
I am sorry for your loss. All the best to you and yours.
Thank you everyone..I am back in Austin and all your kindness has touched me greatly.... lost and numb are the only words I can think of to express how I feel...