Traveling

Kaylee, are you referring to me as using a scare tactic?

I'll be polite in case I am wrong and you meant someone else..

What the heck would it benefit me to route someone to another city, ones that I frequent on tour, as opposed to a city that I USED to live in for a few months and haven't made a pit stop there in over a year...

I'm not trying to scare anyone. If I was I wouldn't have offered other suggestions that have 110% of the time been profitable for me.

Why are you trying to cause drama when there is no need.
Lola, you're cute and sexy. Please come to Dallas. You will do great!
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2016, 04:07 PM
My friend started the business a few weeks ago and she is kicking ass and taking names here in Dallas. I will be coming back for a few weeks starting this weekend (personal business to take care of) and even during the slow period, I did pretty decent.

Yes, there is a lot of girls there but if you take great care of your clients and have fun, you will do well. One provider is trying to use a scare tactic on this thread but there are more providers who are telling you it's a cool city to work in and it is. Good luck and I have a feeling you will do well. :-)

Like I said, my friend just started and she is making a boat load of cash so come on and welcome to Dallas! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Who's this busy friend? There's something for everyone here in Dallas, if a provider is starving, she's not doing something right, could be bad service, high rates, bad attitude or all of the above.

OP: let me know ahead of time when you're coming, I'll go visit you...
There's something for everyone here in Dallas, if a provider is starving, she's not doing something right, could be bad service, high rates, bad attitude or all of the above. Originally Posted by BLM69

Yup. Dallas is pretty good as a providers.