Suggestions for a Newbie

Thanks Baconman. I have spent the last month or so reading the forums and getting a feel for which ladies I would be interested in seeing. Everyone has been really helpful, and all of the ladies that I have received a response from have been very nice.
Most of the ladies are very nice. If you come into with one that isn't. It will save you time and effort by not seeing them.
I’m also what would be considered a newbie around here. So what about Memphis? Seems to be a lot of opportunity around there and a lot closer than Central and NWA. As others have mentioned, P411 has helped me get in the game and you should seriously consider that. I’ve had some success through that avenue, and I’m hoping that maybe someday I’ll have the privilege of meetIng even more of the beautiful ladies around here. Good luck to you!
make a trip to Tulsa and see GypsyHeart

good luck baby!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas,

Thanks fo the advice, but I have to ask. With all of the lovely ladies between NEA and Tulsa why would you send me there! Is this Gypsy Heart just exceptional for some reason?
I’m also what would be considered a newbie around here. So what about Memphis? Seems to be a lot of opportunity around there and a lot closer than Central and NWA. As others have mentioned, P411 has helped me get in the game and you should seriously consider that. I’ve had some success through that avenue, and I’m hoping that maybe someday I’ll have the privilege of meetIng even more of the beautiful ladies around here. Good luck to you! Originally Posted by B_assmaster
I have looked into the ladies in Memphis, but there are two things giving me pause. First, I don’t like Memphis in general. Second, the quality of the reviews and the ladies doesn’t appear to be on the same level as what we have in Central and NWA. I will keep an eye on the situation over there though.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-19-2021, 08:06 PM
It’s been quite a while, but AmberSilk took very, very good care of me!
I tried to look her up, but it looks like she isn’t around anymore. 😔
Duplicate post
  • MrGiz
  • 07-19-2021, 10:40 PM
Her P411 profile shows that she signed in on July 14th
Mimi in Memphis is always a sure bet. She's been in the game a while, is reliable and always good at what she does. Punctuality, however, is not her strong suit. But she has other strengths, trust me.
Mimi in Memphis is always a sure bet. She's been in the game a while, is reliable and always good at what she does. Punctuality, however, is not her strong suit. But she has other strengths, trust me. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll reach out