GFE and provider orgasms

For me personally, if a guy tells me to cum, I get in my head and then it never happens. Rest assured I skip the opera style fake screaming.

My leg is a dead giveaway, it shakes when I cum and I have zero control. Makes me feel like a circus freak but men seem to dig it. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
What percentage of the time does that happen with a client, and would you say that is more or less often than other providers (assuming the topic ever comes up among providers)?

Btw, congrats on being the first lady brave enough to dive into this topic!
Btw, congrats on being the first lady brave enough to dive into this topic! Originally Posted by TinMan
I second that. I might need to contact her.. lol
Damn, I just made a mess on a guy's tongue the other day. I have a regular friend who I meet up with that has quite the talented tongue!!! Omg, he doesn't stop until I'm moaning, twitching and then pushing his head away giggling in an heavenly, ditsy, orgasmic state.

I'm going to be honest so dont judge me, but the first time I ever orgasmed with a partner was while I was working......I never had one before with a partner before this particular occupation.....but then again that's probably why it never worked out with those guys. I'm a giver, and back then I didn't care too much if I came or not, as long as I took care of them and they were drained and happy. Tbh I dont think they knew how to please a woman orally or period for that matter. They were my age though, and 90% of the men who've made me cum are older, surprisingly some were in their early 30s & less than 5% were younger than me. Believe me, I remember every last one of them because I don't partake in fun outside of the hobby. Which I think helps me out in the end. Just purposely denying myself has me ready to go when it's actually time to get together with friends for fun.....like I cum in less than 10 minutes. Then again my mind is pretty naughty and something about sucking dick and getting my pussy ate makes the wildest fantasies come to mind!!! I usually share my naughty fantasy with the lucky guy once I'm done making a mess on his face!!!

These guys who made me cum are all different ages, and come from different backgrounds, and have various body types. But the one thing they all have in common is having a talented tongue. I've came from oral as well as rimming (him stretching my ass with his tongue) during my exciting escapades with my partners.

Also one thing I might add is, that throughout my years, I've discovered that I'm a bit of a sapiosexual. So when I come across guys who can stimulate me mentally, those are usually the same guys who manage to stimulate me sexually, enough so that I manage to leave them happy, satiated, and hydrated all at once from the wet mess i proudly leave wet all over the sheets as well as all over their greedy mouths and faces!!! Guys who take care of me first be having me ready to go once my legs and my brain start working right again. Then I'm like the energizer bunny, ready to milk every last drop of cum from them with BOTH sets of my lips!!!

I'm not really interested in meeting up with guys who finding reading a few paragraphs difficult, or balk at the idea of filling out short simple forms, and I'm definitely not losing sleep over melo dramatic guys who seem to die a little inside when faced with doing some easy research, who constantly complain about the easiest tasks being way too hard and challenging for them....I'm a provider, a giver, a naughty nymph, and a switch, definitely not anyone's babysitter, teacher, nor counselor.

I'm a avid reader and a praised writer though. And I'd rather give myself to and please someone who can appreciate my mind, talent and need for safety as well as my carnal craving for pleasurable eXXXperiences.

Not everyone who eats my pussy makes me cum, and I damn sure dont pretend to lol. But the ones who have had the pleasure of witnessing me in glorious states of orgasmic bliss, can attest to my silky thighs gripping them and twitching, as my warm honey nectar slides out from between my beautiful lips as I moan, with no regrets or regard to if anyone can hear me, because at that point idgaf tbh.....I'm just enjoying the carnal pleasure in its purest form. I think being able to be loud and truly lose yourself in the moment of an orgasm is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!

I truly feel bad for guys who don't get to experience this more often or at all .....either that provider doesn't feel comfortable, can't let loose and enjoy the moment and herself, or she cant communicate what she wants (but truly talented guys don't need coaching, let me tell you sheesh!!!)

Or perhaps it's the guy who needs more practice or maybe he builds her up, then his mouth gets tired and he moves to a different spot causing her building climax to die down, which is similar to when a guy gets hard and he starts to go soft leading you to have to start all over again ....

Whatever it is, getting a woman to cum usually requires a woman who isn't self-conscious, and can let go and focus solely on enjoying the moment, as well as communicate her likes to her partner. It also takes a guy who has had plenty of practice and knows his way around the clit, along with great oral stamina and wants nothing more than for you to cum on his tongue and make a mess on his face because he knows it's the best seat around!!!
I'm a provider, a giver, a naughty nymph, and a switch, definitely not anyone's babysitter, teacher, nor counselor. Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Unless I'm role-playing that is lol, then I can definitely say I've been all of those !!!
  • BLM69
  • 10-21-2023, 04:25 PM
Good dick makes them cum, tricks be wanting the full experience 😂
Welcome back BLM
  • cosoj
  • 10-26-2023, 08:53 PM
Damn, you are my fantasy woman.
That depends on the overall situation and chemistry. Its the difference between "come suck my dick" and "Be a good girl and swallow this cock"
  • BLM69
  • 10-27-2023, 11:51 PM
That depends on the overall situation and chemistry. Its the difference between "come suck my dick" and "Be a good girl and swallow this cock" Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Both sound similar
If you don't mind a mature provider Gracy is definitely multi-orgasmic. If not she deserves an Oscar!
women can have orgasms, multiple ones back-to-back if her sex partner is above average.

i have experienced providers cumming on lil delites many times in my 20+ yrs in this sub-culture.
dragonfly was prolly the most orgasmic.
mandi minx, veronica rivers, urpixie, keri doll, janae love, are a few more.
I have genuine orgasms and do enjoy DATY to get there or by dick
But don't ask me if I came in 1.1min ,I hate when I get asked did you come yet ( you will know by my body shaking ) ( same with guys I know don't like to be asked this ).
Not all guys know how to daty to get me to orgasma so I just guide him what works for me .. Just like you all know how you like your BJ ..

I do this whole Quiver thing where my body shakes and and my legs go crazy lol
For me it's has to do with the chemistery we have together with kissing giving Bj'and daty and jumpping on the cock, me being on top or daty I can cum 2-3 times and mybe more ..

I used to do doubles with a provider here in Ca and she said wow you let yourself cum with client's ( I said is it a rule somewhere that I should not enjoy what i'm doing )
“…you let yourself cum with clients”?

That’s an interesting perspective. I wonder how many providers choose not to cum. I could see a lady not being able to orgasm while “on the clock”, but making the conscious choice not to when she otherwise might be able to do so? Is that common?
  • BLM69
  • 10-29-2023, 02:34 PM
women can have orgasms, multiple ones back-to-back if her sex partner is above average. Originally Posted by pmdelites
This sounds true and accurate, others telling lies
“…you let yourself cum with clients”?

That’s an interesting perspective. I wonder how many providers choose not to cum. I could see a lady not being able to orgasm while “on the clock”, but making the conscious choice not to when she otherwise might be able to do so? Is that common? Originally Posted by TinMan
, but making the conscious choice not to when she otherwise might be able to do so? Is that common?

Might be just to Intimate for some providers ..