dim-retard Congress woman cheated on her female-threesome staffer with her male staffer

Actually yes.
Military award for bravery/valor vs the symbol of the Nazi political party. The military cross dates back to early 1800s Prussia.
There's a fair amount of German heritage folks with similar tats.

On another subject:
I'm amused that what appear to be a pair of tubal litigation marks are evident. Usually nowadays it's a single one that's centered. Unless those are liposuction scars.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 11:25 AM
I'm shocked that we can post pictures of Bongs ….which seem to be against our drug policy rule.

I'm shocked that we can post pictures of Bongs ….which seem to be against our drug policy rule. Originally Posted by WTF

Looks more like a hookah pipe to me.

Definiton : A hookah is a water pipe that is used to smoke sweetened and flavored tobacco.

Are you alluding to the Congresswoman doing something with (forbidden subjects)?
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 11:45 AM

Definiton : A hookah is a water pipe that is used to smoke sweetened and flavored tobacco.

Are you alluding to the Congresswoman doing something with (forbidden subjects)? Originally Posted by eccielover
Every News organization is alluding to it....including the one IB linked to.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=congre...DD6F2F11C979AE

Every News organization is alluding to it....including the one IB linked to.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=congre...DD6F2F11C979AE

Originally Posted by WTF

The way you're lying, you must be Adam Schitty's 1st kissing-cousin.

I'm shocked that we can post pictures of Bongs ….which seem to be against our drug policy rule.

Originally Posted by WTF
Are you insinuating that a dim-retard Congress woman is conspicuously breaking Federal laws? And can you confirm that you were there to authenticate such?

Are you alluding to the Congresswoman doing something with (forbidden subjects)? Originally Posted by eccielover

• WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 02:23 PM

Are you insinuating that a dim-retard Congress woman is conspicuously breaking Federal laws? And can you confirm that you were there to authenticate such? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm insinuating you are breaking eccie rules by posting pictures of drug paraphernalia....a bong.

He fell for it hookah, line and sinker.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 02:34 PM
He fell for it hookah, line and sinker. Originally Posted by matchingmole
He lies about her tattoo...and now he will not address his drug paraphernalia promotion.

winn dixie will soon chime in about reporting IB to the Mod.

Like they did my Gorilla Nuts avatar!

• oeb11
  • 10-27-2019, 03:29 PM
Oh, poor abused WTF
If DPST's behaved with a modicum of respect toward others - they might earn some respect.

BUTT NO!!!!!
Keep poppin off - and Join the Band!
I'm insinuating you are breaking eccie rules by posting pictures of drug paraphernalia....a bong. Originally Posted by WTF
Are you accusing a dim-retard Congress woman of conspicuously breaking Federal laws? Can you confirm that you were actually there to authenticate such? To date, your allegations and accusations are without merit and without substantive proof. You have no clue as to what she is smoking. In other words, you are lying again.

He lies about her tattoo...and now he will not address his drug paraphernalia promotion.
winn dixie will soon chime in about reporting IB to the Mod.

Like they did my Gorilla Nuts avatar!

Originally Posted by WTF
Are you accusing a dim-retard Congress woman of conspicuously breaking Federal laws? Can you confirm that you were actually there to authenticate such? To date, your allegations and accusations are without merit and without substantive proof. In other words, you are lying again.
  • oeb11
  • 10-27-2019, 04:11 PM
DPST's cannot even post a headline for threads accurately
They have only the their "Truth" - completely separate from the concept of "FACTS"!!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 10-27-2019, 04:21 PM
Try Fox - SomeOne might learn something for a change.

CNN and their ilk are still on the Russian racist kick.

And will be for the next 20 years.

LOL
BREAKING: Katie Hill Issues Statement Announcing Resignation (UPDATED)
Posted at 6:55 pm on October 27, 2019 by Jennifer Van Laar

Politico is reporting that Rep. Katie Hill (D-CA), freshman from Agua Dulce, CA is resigning.

(Red State)
Originally Posted by matchingmole
FTFY