Shorts or not?

I see no problem
It gets hot & sticky here in the Big easy...lots of guys wear shorts/tshirts & flip flops to sessions
I will occassionally wear a nice linen pair of shorts with a silk blouse & short pair of heels....most times it is a cool sundress
Just stopped by the "sex store" (Priscilla McCalls) at lunch and a guy was walking in wearing a JEAN MINI SKIRT, tank top, with hiking boots and a fanny pack/purse thing around him.
YES IT WAS A SKIRT --- i DID A triple take!
OMG

lol i wish someone would show up like that to see me, that would be one i'd never forget...maybe I could convince him to wear my panties too! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
well, it couldnt have been any stranger than cedar springs on oct 31st weekend!!
one year, in addition to all the guys dressed like Branniff Airways stewardess, Nuns in full habit, etc., there was a 6'4" tall guy dressed up as Lil Bo Peep complete w/ hooked sheep pole. my date for the night said "we gotta buy him/her a drink!" amazingly, the guy was introverted and hardly talked w/ us about his costume, himself, etc. we left him to go herd his sheep.

sure the guy you saw wasnt Scottish and the skirt wasnt a kilt??

anyhoo, "wear my panties too" - regular way or inside-out??

note to self: get jean mini skirt and show up at IP's place sporting a woodie!!
  • hrlee
  • 07-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Italianna,,,I will wear your panties anytime