Canada USA truck driver vaccine mandates

trudux has fled! Gone into hiding.

May hoehummer knows where he is??????

eh'?

no problem, just a new Mad Max movie
Looks like they're just about as self aware as the MAGAts we see over here.

trudux is a fucking coward. panty boi fled the city. When the shit hits the fan he'll be in hiding. What a joke! Wont even listen to his citizens!
trudux is a fucking coward. panty boi fled the city. When the shit hits the fan he'll be in hiding. What a joke! Wont even listen to his citizens! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Yeah? Trudeau, while I may not agree with many things he says and does, is actually braver than that cunt drumpf. He actually is willing to get in the ring and whoop some ass.

I'm sure drumpf has never had someone smack him in the chops for mouthing off. Based on my observations, I'm certain that also applies to a bunch of MAGAts.

Justin Trudeau -- Patrick Brazeau Charity Boxing Match -- English Coverage of Complete Fight - YouTube
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

trudux is scared of his own citizens. Wont even acknowledge their concerns of his mandates imposed on them.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

trudux is scared of his own citizens. Wont even acknowledge their concerns of his mandates imposed on them. Originally Posted by winn dixie

I generally don't acknowledge stupid people either, with the exception of replying to posts on a hooker board. Mostly for the lulz
He made Melania Trump a wet quivering lump!

And Ivanka (Orange is the new Black/My daughter is a real piece of ass) Kushner too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHZHZ
By get in the ring you mean run and hide, I assume.
By get in the ring you mean run and hide, I assume. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Well, you know what they say about "assume." And nope, you managed to do it incorrectly.
Well he split town this time, so if he ever had balls (lol) they got ran over on the way out of Dieseldorf.
He made Melania Trump a wet quivering lump!

And Ivanka (Orange is the new Black/My daughter is a real piece of ass) Kushner too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHZHZ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Unless Neil Young is there, it's not really a protest.