Any Idea About OH2

Not sure what’s up with OH2, but it was up earlier this week.
Is there a browser it works better in?? Can’t get safari or DuckDuckGo to pull it up
Is there a browser it works better in?? Can’t get safari or DuckDuckGo to pull it up Originally Posted by pvthuntrr
It's not your browser. It is the site. It is vulnerable because it lacks a certificate(?). It lacks a verified "I am responsible for this site" officially needed to prevent it going down all the time. It lacks this because a person would have to provide an identity to certify it.

*From my very limited understanding, so please if I am incorrect, feel free to correct me.
It's not your browser. It is the site. It is vulnerable because it lacks a certificate(?). It lacks a verified "I am responsible for this site" officially needed to prevent it going down all the time. It lacks this because a person would have to provide an identity to certify it.

*From my very limited understanding, so please if I am incorrect, feel free to correct me. Originally Posted by cinderbella

Grasshopper! Basically, there is NO verifiable security, ownership, or hosting server information that is normally spelled out in a verified site certificate. You can get certificates in any major EU country that has laws against divulging registration to any third party. They're not expensive, and going through the process is literally 10 minutes.

At this point, my question is, "Who is really keeping OH2 online and why?"
Now is a good time to move to PacePro.net to get your fix.
^^^^^ WHAT HE SAID X 2!
Is there a browser it works better in?? Can’t get safari or DuckDuckGo to pull it up Originally Posted by pvthuntrr
Is the website not loading for you? I'm having the same issue.
It’s not working for anyone right now. Been this way for two days.
A good reminder for PacePro.net is that you must be referred and approved. It is NOT an open site to all. The referrals re checked
A good reminder for PacePro.net is that you must be referred and approved. It is NOT an open site to all. The referrals re checked Originally Posted by KabeRetsof
Also, don’t register on the site and use someone as a reference who a) you’ve never met, and b) you’ve not asked for the reference. This has happened to me a handful of times already. All were men, which leads me to c) guys, don’t ask other guys to be your reference. TrulySummer is only allowing ladies to refer men.
How do u get referral to pace pro?
Ok I’m a total newbie to
Eccie and Texas I’m on H20 as well how can I get a referral? Any help?
Download the Puffin mobile app. OH2 has never worked better. Using an iPhone 12. Lightning fast, pages pop up quickly, no booting off the site. Thanks to the Houston guy who recommended it in the Men’s Lounge.
It has been working for me using firefox laptop
It has been working for me using firefox laptop Originally Posted by VitaMan
That's good to know but are Providers posting Ads and are New Providers posting in the Welcome Wagon?

Without that Happening what's the point of logging in?