Encounter: Amber, Ms. LilPretty (No very pretty)

Is that another new phone number or a mistake?
It is different from the number in her most recent ad on oh2.
I will say that Amber is really good. Amazing BCD every single time with unerring consistency. That’s why I dig her. Opinions about beauty are subjective, for me she is really pretty. But to each their own.

Also, she might have problems with the review, because this is not the phone number she wants to have out there, perhaps. It’s either an outdated number (now) or a number that she doesn’t want out there. I don’t know if she has an account here to ask for number removal/change. This is all based on my previous interaction with her where she specified the number she wants to be reached on, and wanted no other number in her reviews.
Is that another new phone number or a mistake?
It is different from the number in her most recent ad on oh2. Originally Posted by Peter Nincompoop
Please use this number ‪(214) 560-6124‬
Every time I see her. I leave drained in the best way possible and she gets better with every visit. I’ve been seeing her for years.
Please use this number ‪(214) 560-6124‬ Originally Posted by Reedbanana
You may want to report your own review and ask the mods to update the number.

I agree with most guys, she is a wild time, and I mean that in the best of ways. Looks are as they say in the eye of the beholder. I noticed that quickly in the studio scene. For me, Amber is very pretty.. and you can tell she loves what she does.. I leave satisfied, happy and wanting more.
n/m
Originally Posted by Teddycox
Agree with other comments above. Amber is good and have been a regular for few years. Had issues with scheduling in the past, but has been good with tcb lately.
Think OP comments are bit off.

Fun

WALDT
I finally met Ms. LilPretty/Amber today. I asked her i she wants me to write a review, and she said no for now. I will save it for another day. She may change her mind. I asked her what "butter face" means and she explained it. She definitely doesn't have a butter face. She is sexy and beautiful. Of course my opinion is bias because I have a high attraction to white girls. Other guys may think differently, but I like the way she looks. I had a blast. She is one of the best women I have been with in a long time. I think she is the first "college" type girl I've been with.
Butter face means her face is ugly or below avenge. I know her face is always covered in her photos, but I suspect that she is not a 4 out of 10 in looks...5 being an average looking chick.

For those who have seen her, what would you rate her face on a scale of 1 to 10?
Butter face = great body, “but her face….”

Don’t know the lady, but thought I’d weigh in on the term since that question was asked.
I finally met Ms. LilPretty/Amber today. I asked her i she wants me to write a review, and she said no for now. I will save it for another day. She may change her mind. I asked her what "butter face" means and she explained it. She definitely doesn't have a butter face. She is sexy and beautiful. Of course my opinion is bias because I have a high attraction to white girls. Other guys may think differently, but I like the way she looks. I had a blast. She is one of the best women I have been with in a long time. I think she is the first "college" type girl I've been with. Originally Posted by dormGE
Don't ever let a provider tell you what to do when it comes to writing a review of your experience. If you want to write one, do it, if not don't do it. The only obligation you have is if you took advantage of a review special donation price and you need to do a review.

I have seen Amber a few times for sessions. Once when she first started, she was top notch, IOP off the charts and she seemed that she really enjoyed pleasing.

The last time I saw her, she was not so good, her IOP was lacking and her attitude was that I was just another revolving door john. So, that was the last time I saw her. She is pretty and far from being a butter face, but too many providers out there to give my money to someone who does not give a shit.
Stellar IOP & performance in the beginning and very quickly starts getting over confident and condescending - claiming she has hundreds of people eating out of her hands no matter how she treats them.