I would recognize those nipples anywhere

Just incase it every gets deleted:

Originally Posted by rickeeboobie
for your info that was a women not a man sry i removed the pic didnt pay attention my mistake get over it
for your info that was a women not a man sry i removed the pic didnt pay attention my mistake get over it Originally Posted by salena
some people can be so cruel
Now I know why Gary Busey was so pissed.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2683/...80c66db77e.jpg Originally Posted by willro
it was a women not a man get over it
Oh lighten up chica, I'd hardly call it "cruel". You have to admit it's a pretty funny pic Some new pics with a decent digital camera should improve business greatly. You're too pretty for dark web cam pics
Oh lighten up chica, I'd hardly call it "cruel". You have to admit it's a pretty funny pic Some new pics with a decent digital camera should improve business greatly. You're too pretty for dark web cam pics Originally Posted by Blond_Lily

LOL, right... Calm down... Like Lily said, you have to admit... it's HILARIOUS...

Just next time you take a picture and decide to post it on BP, I recommend checking out who/what is in the background first.
Just incase it every gets deleted: Originally Posted by rickeeboobie
GOOD move rickee.

The pic was deleted.
What's your Name Sweetie??

I'm a little confused..............

lol You guys are too funny for this.
for your info that was a women not a man sry i removed the pic didnt pay attention my mistake get over it Originally Posted by salena
I cry foul.. that is not a woman
  • gucio
  • 08-30-2010, 04:22 PM
Can someone please translate this into English ?
Nope 30 day rule, can't be done.