It might just feel good...

An article on cucumbers in the vag

There are natural ways to cleanse the vagina. And a food that comes up is the cucumber. Once a week, except during menstruation, take a peeled cucumber and insert it into the vagina. Twisting and in-and-out movements cleanses the vagina. The same can be done with the extreme end of the vagina -the mouth. Using a larger peeled cucumber a woman can cleanse her mouth and throat of any bacteria or viruses. And no doubt it is a useful tool in the self-pleasuring moments of many women.

The New Whole Foods Encyclopedia, by Rebecca Wood, confirms that cucumbers are considered nurturing to the bladder, spleen, large intestines and lungs. It is a cold food that treats hot conditions and helps resolve toxins. A cucumber contains more than 90 percent water (more water than any other food except its relative the melon.) Cucumbers are considered an alterative, a food that tends to restore normal health because of its ability to cleanse and purify the blood and gradually alter the excretory process to restore normal body functions. Cucumbers contain a digestive enzyme, erepsin, that breaks down protein, cleanses the intestines and helps expel intestinal parasites, especially tapeworms. No wonder my grandma ate them every day.

http://greenwombliving.blogspot.com/...al-waters.html Originally Posted by Gemma34
Well now that makes me wanna go clean my girl lol healthy hygienic nd pleasurable what more could a lady ask for..
I am sure it's been done many times before but Halls cough drops before going down seems to be a very numbing sensation.
I am sure it's been done many times before but Halls cough drops before going down seems to be a very numbing sensation. Originally Posted by Topekadude
I think the altoids would also create that numb mouth/throat sensation which in my experience a numb mouth generally creates more saliva nd that is always a good thing💋
Because... you know... we were talking about cucumbers, this made me... remember...

Don't get salmonella in the kitty!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/22/health...iref=obnetwork