So taylor runs an "AD" just so she can whine..... What a waste of space....

rCoder! You're so HOT when you go all geeky about things!
[QUOTE=If your combined mass is low enough to fit in a 780 lb payload, then it would be a real blast to do it in a Yak-18T four place aerobatic trainer. The nice big radial providing good vibrations for cowgirl during aileron rolls and loops...[/QUOTE]

Now you know you have to be wearing a parachute and seat belts during aerobatics!
  • FWD1
  • 02-05-2011, 09:18 AM
A few months later I wrote that same little gals first review.....

Yeah... Houston was fun......

These folks here in Austin think I'm rough to deal with..... They couldn't survive in Houston where there are a dozen like me and some with rougher attitudes.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Mr. Whispers sir I'm new here but can you tell me what we're trying to survive???
Mr. Whispers sir I'm new here but can you tell me what we're trying to survive??? Originally Posted by FWD1
The ZOMBIES man, it's all about the ZOMBIES!!!!
Mr. Whispers sir I'm new here but can you tell me what we're trying to survive??? Originally Posted by FWD1
Houston is a very Hobbyist Dominated Market where ass kissers and flagrant threAD posters as well as the old and worn out or over marketed do not get much leeway from the guys on the board.

There are far more options, lower rates, a great deal more information and it tends to be slanted towards the guys instead of the girls.

Austin was at the totally opposite end of the spectrum a year ago and we are slowly making the transition to a board orientated much more to the free flow of information.

It doesn't happen without some getting their feelings hurt.
Houston is a very Hobbyist Dominated Market where ass kissers and flagrant threAD posters as well as the old and worn out or over marketed do not get much leeway from the guys on the board.

There are far more options, lower rates, a great deal more information and it tends to be slanted towards the guys instead of the girls. Originally Posted by Whispers
+1

and this is why i love that place!!
Free-flowing honesty is always welcome. It's the negative bashing we don't care for in this small town where the SERIOUS hobbyists LURK rather than participate in childish BS.

Awww Hell Naw... I ain't your Fu*kin' BABY.

I'm a WOman!
+1

and this is why i love that place!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Give us some time...... We'll get there....
  • FWD1
  • 02-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Mr. Whispers sir were are we going with this?? I thought this was a fantasy site where we think that these ladies really, really like us!!! Why has it gotten so complicated??? I liked it the way it was!! Can I please have somemore sir!!!
Mr. Whispers sir were are we going with this?? I thought this was a fantasy site where we think that these ladies really, really like us!!! Why has it gotten so complicated??? I liked it the way it was!! Can I please have somemore sir!!! Originally Posted by FWD1
I can't be held responsible for what you "thought" but welcome to reality.....

It is what it is and will continue to evolve..... Something that was not allowed on the old site....
um, can we steer this back on topic, please? This thread is about me, however, your plane and you are super hot Baby Doll. So hot that you deserve your own thread.
Wow Taylor I thought this Thread was ALL ABOUT WHISPERS..After all dont you know its always aboput him ?HE is Gods Gift to all of us ! he is the know all be all of Hobby land..Geez i thought you knew that.....Just saying (insert Smiley face here)
We run off the local wusses and they crawl up here from Corpus? With no purpose other than to engage me?

You need to lick a lot more puss man..... you got too much time on your hands
Just a question Whispers, so when you talk about providers not knowing when it's time to move on and exit gracefully, it's not an age thing, it's a personal thing directed toward a specific provider? I wasn't clear on this. It came up several times in different threads and it left me with the impression that young providers are free to share their views but older providers should know when their time has passed? I'm not stating facts simply seeking clarification on the "tone" of things I picked up on while reading numerous threads.
Enough already.