Sexy Date Outfits

Hobby dinner or cocktail dates – Guys, how do you like your companion dressed? Conservative? Classy, yet sexy?

I was packing for my tour with Miss Summer tonight, trying on some of my old dresses... deciding what to bring. I usually have quite a few dinner & cocktail dates on tours. And sampling the local fare is one of my absolute favorite things to do while traveling!

I’m sad that my new boobs don’t fit in one of my old favorite dresses.

Ladies – feel free to post examples of what you like to wear on your hobby dinner or cocktail dates! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I personally prefer you undressed in your birthday suit, lol!!! But I know that’s what happens behind closed doors! I always try to get a clear idea of who I will be seeing and what we will be doing on our date. Then I take it from there!!! You ALWAYS look AMAZING regardless!!! XOXO ~Chloe Belle~
Hobby dinner or cocktail dates – Guys, how do you like your companion dressed? Conservative? Classy, yet sexy?

I was packing for my tour with Miss Summer tonight, trying on some of my old dresses... deciding what to bring. I usually have quite a few dinner & cocktail dates on tours. And sampling the local fare is one of my absolute favorite things to do while traveling!

I’m sad that my new boobs don’t fit in one of my old favorite dresses.

Ladies – feel free to post examples of what you like to wear on your hobby dinner or cocktail dates! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I personally prefer you undressed in your birthday suit, lol!!! But I know that’s what happens behind closed doors! I always try to get a clear idea of who I will be seeing and what we will be doing on our date. Then I take it from there!!! You ALWAYS look AMAZING regardless!!! XOXO ~Chloe Belle~
Business casual. Specifically, a silk blouse (no bra) and a skirt just above the knee; throw in some thigh highs with 3" heels...

I'll ah...be back in a minute.
Sexy girl!!!
Leave them popped out hehe he couldn’t consitrate them!! Lol Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Love your outfit, Nicole! Classy, sexy & summery!
Business casual. Specifically, a silk blouse (no bra) and a skirt just above the knee; throw in some thigh highs with 3" heels...

I'll ah...be back in a minute. Originally Posted by Passerby
That’s my preference most of the time, as well.
On dinner dates.... conservative. Behind closed doors... long, loose fitting t-shirt, no bra, sweet panties. Originally Posted by earlyriserpaul

If that's your preference, that's fine, but I think the question was what's the woman supposed to wear?
Love your outfit, Nicole! Classy, sexy & summery! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Thank you