A Suggestion - A Tribute to Elena

Ms Elena was my first good experience in the hobby back in I believe 2009. I held out too long and couldn't finish the first time I was with her. I just threw in the towel and she said ur not leaving until u finish. And she was right lol. I already told her I appreciate all her insight and organizing all the meet and greets. Have a good retirement.

JB,,,,,Thank you for the kind words. Very nice of you.

I'll send you a PM JB. Originally Posted by MsElena
your welcome and wheres my pm?

retire?............ I give it three weeks

four tops
Fuck Elena
Fuck Elena Originally Posted by dearhunter
WTF?
Is that so hard to understand?
I propose that is something everyone wishes they could do. Men and women alike. In all senses of the phrase.

Capece?

T minus 1: 27: 00.
Forgive the double post. I hope I do not offend posting this in two different threads, but if anyone deserves a send-off, Ms. Elena does. Bye bye.

I hope this thread stays open for awhile for people to say their good-byes (and for some their good riddance).

Smooch darlin'

______________________________ _

Ms. E has been the focus of much wrath on here. Some of it rightfully earned and a great deal not. Knowing her sense of humor and her belief in the great JUSTICE the Universe provides us, even to us "members of the tribe," I want to share with everyone this song she herself finds funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y63gWnuvHGI

Luv you dear. Bye-bye. Sorry your not here for your send-off. Busy in Kansas I hear. Enjoy your well-earned retirement. May the NSA never listen to your messages for fear of an atomic melt down.
Alas, some of us will never be able too.