k so just because a provider offers greek

I just want to make note of one thing ... Neither of Von's gifs was an accurate presentation of my 1.3" of dangling death.
Anal sphincter is a muscle just like any other muscle in the body.

Kegel excercises keep both "holes" tight! Originally Posted by KRiggins

______________________________ ________________________

To some extent, they can help the voluntary sphincter. But not the involuntary one. That's the one that makes you poop your pants when you're sick or do too much Greek. Have you ever tried to make it to the bathroom and squeezed as tight as you could but didn't make it? That's because there are TWO sphincters in the rectum. One is uncontrollable.

At the anus, there are two sphincters which control the exit of feces from the body (see internal anal sphincter and external anal sphincter). The inner sphincter is involuntary and the outer is voluntary.
Voluntary sphincters are supplied by somatic nerves.
Involuntary sphincters are stimulated by autonomic nerves. You can't control your autonomic nerve responses.

Not trying to be a buzz kill! I did say I AM going to do it. On a rare basis but I do want to try it. And the medical community is experimenting with ways to repair this but so far a flaccid sphincter stays flaccid. There is even stem cell therapy.

I just want to make note of one thing ... Neither of Von's gifs was an accurate presentation of my 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
______________________________ ____________

I love it when you talk about your 1.3" of dangling death! Send me a pic for proof and you can be my first, And I will send you a spread eagle GingerKitty Pic.

Actual Ginger Katt pic. It's real I promise. Now let's see that 1.3".

I don't sent kitty pics often, but when I do, those legs are spread!
  • tyson
  • 08-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Ha! tyson, there's a 50% chance, randomly speaking, that you're one of the "freaking idiots".. are you sure you don't want to modify your statement.. just in case?

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Nah, i'm experience enough to know not to just shove it in, in fact, after loveduck and I had fun we actually hung out for about a hour so I know she was very pleased with my ummm performance
Let's keep things on topic here per the OP's original post that Surprise Buttsex is detrimental to both provider and hobbiest.

Keep in mind that as a new provider, surprise buttsex is the least of the issues you'll be Butthurt over as a provider.
External is closest to the anus and is the last muscle to stop from "pooping" in your panties/pants. Since it is a voluntary muscle, a person can decide to make that muscle as strong as they desire it to be within reason with enough exercise.

Most guys desire big biceps.

Girls that partake in the "spectacular" pleasure of greek play, should do kegel's daily to keep everything tight.

20 in a row, then hold for 20 seconds

I look forward to meeting every lady on this thread one day soon.

BTW, all women should do kegel's, it keeps everthing tight, but more importantly the lady can control the Vjayjay better, (think of it like suction).

Happy Hobbying!
Edit: Von you are too freakin funny..Thanks for the laugh.. my butt hurts now!
Mmmmmmmmm.....Melannie's butt!!!

Have you ever tried to make it to the bathroom and squeezed as tight as you could but didn't make it? Originally Posted by GingerKatt
It doesn't fucking count cause I was soooooooooo drunk! And it's almost acceptable in Ihop. They didn't seem to mind.

I used to work in an ER, and if a woman came in with rectal problems, and difficulty holding her stool, (anal leakage), she was automatically marked as a prostitute.
Originally Posted by GingerKatt

Ummmm..... No.

Not only is it unethical to label patients based on their symptoms, there are a number of reasons why someone might experience loss of certain functions. Smdh. C'mon.

+1 to working it from the top and doing your kegals.

Get it right.
Get it tight.
Booty booty booty booty rockin' e'rywhere!
Ummmm..... No.

Not only is it unethical to label patients based on their symptoms, there are a number of reasons why someone might experience loss of certain functions. Smdh. C'mon. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I'll agree with that. But if a guy comes in with two lightbulbs, a hamster, and horny goat weed leaves up his ass, I'm gonna just assume he's gay.
I'll agree with that. But if a guy comes in with two lightbulbs, a hamster, and horny goat weed leaves up his ass, I'm gonna just assume he's gay. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Lol. Right. And I wouldn't argue with you (behind the desk), but officially he is just a male with rectal lacerations. No ASSumptions (haha that was just wiiiiiiiide open...oh this is just too easy....ok moooooooving on.....) no assumptions allowed on the reason behind how they got there or how he makes his living.
Lol. Right. And I wouldn't argue with you (behind the desk), but officially he is just a male with rectal lacerations. No ASSumptions (haha that was just wiiiiiiiide open...oh this is just too easy....ok moooooooving on.....) no assumptions allowed on the reason behind how they got there or how he makes his living. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa :P
Lol. Right. And I wouldn't argue with you (behind the desk), but officially he is just a male with rectal lacerations. No ASSumptions (haha that was just wiiiiiiiide open...oh this is just too easy....ok moooooooving on.....) no assumptions allowed on the reason behind how they got there or how he makes his living. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Wait...wouldn't that depend on where the hamster and one lightbulb were when the retard walked in?
Not necessarily.

It's like asking, "How many hamsters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"