Ninotsugi banned?

No baby, there SERIOUSLY is no jealousy of YOU. BELIEVE that!

You went against rules.
Plain and simple.
At least my explanation got MM to come and correct it so you could come back on.
Next time, keep it simple.

No ill will or hard feelings with you.
So chill your small tits!

Chive on...
Musicman, you stepped up big time and we will be making corrections today.

Lea Madisson and I have been talking for the past week about this, you took care of the Big Issue and once she gets where she is going today, we'll get it all straight. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
M
rs. Morgan I believe you said... something to the effect that all this drama was about you and that's correct unfortunately it has always been that way, bringing us
once again to that classical definition
I
nsanity...

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
---
Albert Einstein

No baby, there SERIOUSLY is no jealousy of YOU. BELIEVE that!

You went against rules.
Plain and simple.
At least my explanation got MM to come and correct it so you could come back on.
Next time, keep it simple.

No ill will or hard feelings with you.
So chill your small tits!

Chive on... Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Insane is deriving insinuations and assumptions out of words only your eyes think that they see, but aren't there.

Do not get ahead of yourself. It isn't attractive.

Welcome back.

Maybe next time you should follow rules and guidelines a little better.
Just when one thinks that perhaps springtime has brought about a new leaf.... an unexpected frost so quickly turns those hopes and wishes of the newly turned leaves back to an ugly shade without any vibrant colors...
Just when one thinks that perhaps springtime has brought about a new leaf.... an unexpected frost oso quickly turns those hopes and wishes of the newly turned leaves back to an ugly shade without any vibrant colors... Originally Posted by dj8rocks

DJ8Rocks Extremely Eloquent... my dear Sir I could not have expressed that better myself, how I do dislike second hand drama
Ms Nino... thank you for the kind words. I just had an inspirational moment to be able to intermingle both personal thoughts and observations with a message of disappointment in which I had perceived to be a new path of forward growth
And life is back to normal...

No hidden meaning in this post. Just something to maybe help.

https://youtu.be/-cHBBmc3RU8
Ms Nino... thank you for the kind words. I just had an inspirational moment to be able to intermingle both personal thoughts and observations with a message of disappointment in which I had perceived to be a new path of forward growth Originally Posted by dj8rocks

DJ8Rocks You Opened My Eyes... leading me back to the path of Matiri away from the Frosty, Jealous, Insane, East-Coast Winds
No hidden meaning in this post. Just something to maybe help.

https://youtu.be/-cHBBmc3RU8 Originally Posted by beguilingvoice

BeguilingVoice You Have Amazing Taste... I've never understood females suffering from the LastWorditis regardless of how Nonsensical, Jealous, Insane, their statements appear to sane individuals

I don't see how you keep thinking that I'm jealous of you because if you want my honest opinion there isnt a God damn thing to be jealous of. People can compare the difference in body, services (you do it all for bargain prices, while I hold some things a little too intimate for the demimonde)
I had 20 years Stellar reputation down on the coast with no confrontation until you came along with high pedestal and gps.
No baby there ain't no jealousy, no Envy, no nothing towards you accept sympathy.

Welcome back to Eccie.
Let you true colors fly high. You seem to think youre untouchable lol.

Now on to better and brighter things.

MM,
You did due diligence by coming forth with the information that was needed to free her from the ban.

That shows a stand up gentleman, however,
Cant say that for her.

Nino,
Go find someone else to harrass.
Youre not elizabeth taylor. Just the same age
Post #5 had a number of truths in it. Post #14 recognizes that the lifting of the ban was a good thing. From there, the conversation headed downhill! Stop the back and forth or we will have to considered it all thread hijacking.

Lea
Lea, no offense but I was keeping it on a positive note with no ill will or intent until she comes back on here and started with her same s***.
And y'all know me I'm not going to take it sitting down. I say my piece and I bring it right back to hone in on the thread so I'm not attempting to hijack.

You know I adore you and I respect you and I would never want to do anything to have you break out the ruler out and swat me next time I see you (because you know I like it).

I have commented enough in this thread and the MS negative Nancy is back full force with pomposity, so I will relieve myself out of boredom lol.
Ms. Lea You Are Correct Of Course... my only wish is the Frosty, Jealous, Insane, East-Coast Winds return to whence they came; taking their UNWELCOME DRAMA back home with them never rearing her ugly head again
Why dont you use proper American english instead of that in which the Queen of England would?