Favorite Provider Outfits

Whatever she's comfortable in. Freshly out of the shower with casual-wear is great for me. I want to see a lady as she would be at the store, not modeling - but that's just me. Comfort for me equates to a better session. A thong or G-string doesn't hurt.
Something that fits properly. If the outfit's two sizes too small, it just doesn't work. A simple peek a boo teddy is hard to beat, it's nostalgic, forgiving, and easy to get out of the way.
I'd have to say that Leilover has (in the past) blown me away. That lady seriously knows how to convert a fantasy into a very erotic reality.

The one time I answered a post on a fantasy thread about something I lusted to do and how the woman would be dressed, damn if she didn't do it and was exceptionally at it.

Just incredible.
I am a total sucker for the fetish PVC/vinyl and latex look. ...

Originally Posted by jjorgiani
jjorgiani, only the user who started a thread and those w/ private access can see text in private tags. you might want to post your thoughts/request in a public or in the ISO forum.
Daisy dukes, especially where curves are emphasized.
Thank you guys for all the comments on this thread. Got a lot of good insight.
I have pics with the cutoff blue jean shorts and Dallas cowboy cheerleader outfit but one I still wanna try is the duck tape outfit. That shit looked HOTT!!
I have pics with the cutoff blue jean shorts and Dallas cowboy cheerleader outfit but one I still wanna try is the duck tape outfit. That shit looked HOTT!! Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
All of your pics are HOTT!

Thank you guys for all the comments on this thread. Got a lot of good insight.

Here are a couple of my fave pieces of lingerie......
My favorites:
1. black skin tight yoga pants or leggings....
3. short shorts, t-shirt
4. skin tight bedazzled jeans, pumps, knit shirt/blouse Originally Posted by dallaswill
All those above are pretty good but my fav would have to be T-Shirt & panties...guess I'm simple

Better yet, post pix of you in your most favorite sexy outfit! Originally Posted by MrMonger
Here ya Monger...

83482364.jpg

83482353.jpg

t-shirts-and-panties-2.jpg

t-shirts-and-panties-4.jpg

83482361.jpg

83482344.jpg
I don't know why but there is something about blue jean cutoffs or pink short shorts a white spaghetti strap top and pink convese, and a teddy always works Originally Posted by peevee0931
Yeah buddy. Funny how the pink converse can make the outfit that much sexier. I get tired of wedges. Tennies are way sexier.
Whatever she's comfortable in. Freshly out of the shower with casual-wear is great for me. I want to see a lady as she would be at the store, not modeling - but that's just me. Comfort for me equates to a better session. A thong or G-string doesn't hurt. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I agree. Speaking of at the store. Am I the only one at the grocery store that hits all the isles just to check out the MILF's? Better yet, anyone notice that when hot chicks are trying to decide what to buy they will bend at the waist and stroke their ass? Not always, but many do this. LOL If the grocery store only knew they would make me pay a cover charge.
Short accessible skirt/dress. Love to relive high school days and how I was raised. Ladies, do you mind lifting your skirt/dress and getting a little busy? That's sooo hot to me
Just bought some more Batman sets.
I love sexy garters and stockings paired with a lacy top or bra. Here is the magnificent Tori Capelli wearing an outfit I got for her.