Just a few pictures 😘❤️🌹

• L.A.
  • 08-27-2016, 09:45 PM
2nd one has to go. You look good but up against that car it makes me think of a certain image.

The other two are really great except I don't want to see you with any other guys lol
2nd one has to go. You look good but up against that car it makes me think of a certain image.

The other two are really great except I don't want to see you with any other guys lol Originally Posted by L.A.
agreed about pic 2 looks like a pimps first ride......but that's Lenny Kravitz driving the jet ski.....so there's that.......
Had to add this.....the hair extensions are money in the bank.....way sexier than short hair, at least to me.....your selling a sexy illusion...long silky hair, even if it came from shanikas beauty supply off MLK blvd.....still looks better than short hair.......
I like the one by the car best.
Thank U to everyone that voted and or gave a response

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jf76ga37su...ation.mp4?dl=0
Luv the car pic with the nice ass, legs and sexy CFM heels.
Love the second one
Luv the car pic with the nice ass, legs and sexy CFM heels. Originally Posted by blinkq45
While not really 'showcase' material, I like all the parts you mentioned. Including the '66 Chevy Impala.
I like you and the 66 Caprice...
Hi gal.. I too am a former client. I think the car picture is the hottest but it screams pimp. You need a new picture I guess.. If i pick from these the first one..
I like the first one the best. The second would be good with a car color that is in contrast to what you're wearing--you always want contrast. The third one does nothing for me at all.