NCNS Jennifer Teen Fail - second time

Newbie assholes, it's obvious you don't know Jennifer. If you did, you'd understand. Call me a white knight, what's wrong with that? I like being called a white knight. Jerk Originally Posted by flyinghi
Newbie? I’ve been here a year longer than you and contributed twice as many reviews to the community.

A simple text is all I ask for from any provider if something comes up. Mutual respect of each other’s time should be a given.
Jerk, been here since 2009, changed handle in 2012. I don't review everyone I've seen. I'm not fixated on reviews, dates and numbers. Obviously, you have an inferiority complexe. Keep to the issue, Jennifer is a nice girl. You fucktards need to leave her alone. Oh, recognize fucktard and throat punch? Just chill jerk
I got the run around twice with her too. I couldn't tell if the medical issue was real or not. She said something like her heart would race before session. Someone else on here in another thread mentioned something about her taking her lunch break at work and trying to time the appointment around that. It seemed more believable.

OP, you should have been prepared for this. If you weren't, you need to research better.
Jenn does have some issues but i think it doesn't need to be brought up here.

flyinghi, you can't fault the nightstick and the other gents for expressing their concerns either as they don't know so you can't be too quick to jump also.

This is an information board so information is being shared. She has a good rep so I'm sure she will reach out to whomever she needs to.

nightstick, sucks this happened to you brother. Hopefully she reaches out to you to sort things out brother. Either way, go look at my list of reviews my friend...... Let me know if there is a girl you'd like to see and i will put you in contact with her and vouch for you brother.........

She gets an unqualified YES from me Originally Posted by flyinghi
I have also seen Jen and she is a very sweet girl. Would you still give her an “unqualified yes” if you drove across town for the appointment, she goes silent on you when you arrive after receiving the room number, and you never get an explanation on what happened? Try to see it from the OP’s perspective.
A NCNS does not belong in reviews.
First of all... you are the one who brought up her medical condition, which you shouldn't have. I have seen her when she first started. She has told me exactly what she is going through. I know she is a wonderful person... especially what she does for animals. Yes, I know her, but the fact of the matter is she had a appointment and didn't honor it... for a second time! You, trying to invalidate nightstick79's review makes you the asshole! This is his review, and his alone! Maybe she should retire, or better yet "white knight", you go be her sugar daddy!
Newbie my ass, I've been hear at the start of ASPD.
She looks lovely, and I wish I could weigh in on this, but she never responded to my multiple attempts to schedule.
Shes a nice person and you probably scared her off. Shez a excellent provider so stop making up bs

A simple text is all I ask for from any provider if something comes up. Mutual respect of each other’s time should be a given. Originally Posted by nightstick79
+1
I understand, shit happens, at the end of the day common courtesy and respect for time is all that is needed. A quick text saying, sorry something came up will have to reschedule, works fine. Of course still gonna be upset, but at least we aint wasting more time..

She’s a cutie! Hard to read this one.
Well this has been moved to COED and she will get a chance to respond if she likes or is able.

Secondly, let's stay away from the personal attacks and other violations. She will probably say she was in the hospital if that is so ....so let's not speculate.
Well this has been moved to COED and she will get a chance to respond if she likes or is able.

Secondly, let's stay away from the personal attacks and other violations. She will probably say she was in the hospital if that is so ....so let's not speculate. Originally Posted by DarthMaul

You rock DM.........................

She looks lovely, and I wish I could weigh in on this, but she never responded to my multiple attempts to schedule. Originally Posted by Ronin3
maybe that was best...

You fucktards need to leave her alone. Originally Posted by flyinghi