Legal as can be. Will pay only for success.

Everything about this post smells. I think a person would have to be a fool to contact the poster. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
true dat! (btw - cute SB SJ!)

and after I saw the email notice of the replies to this - I was like, "what? when did I post to something that said, "will only pay for success." ????

What kind of shit is that to drag a "pro" into - that isn't even putting your own name, dick, rep on the line? And should someone be stupid enough to do something like this - they do what they can to help - but if they fail (or fail to be a credible witness) - you don't pay.

I feel for the overall "situation" - if it is even legit...but you need to get this shit OFF this board and like others said, GIRLS (OR GUYS OR MIXES THEREOF - RUN FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS SHIT)

Mods - I know it's not my job, but should this either be closed or pulled for fear of a "newbie" or "idiot" not realizing the shit storm awaiting them, particularly with the "potential involvement of a minor?"

- then again, this could easily be a ploy to get a "play in advance of payment for some bull shit story"

- bizz - good call sir!

Just saying.
Everyone relax. I think our leg is being pulled.
ALL I will say is the OP is outa his mind / her mind, NEVER EVER LADIES FALL FOR THAT! GL OP! GO LEGAL NOT ILLEGAL!!!!! IJS....