whats more attractive to a hobbiest?

what makes a provider attractive?

what makes you call her?

what makes her stand out from other providers?

looks?
service skills?
attitude?
social skills?

idk i just want to be inside a mans head for a minute

people always say looks arent everything its whats on the inside...

not in this world.. haha

i would love your feedback!!!
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky

HOW ABOUT THIS....

You, take the time to READ YOUR reviews... and then you will have a good start on knowing that YOU are not headed down a good road.. IJS
A Great Attitudeis everything. Originally Posted by pyramider
Fixed it for ya
HOW ABOUT THIS....

You, take the time to READ YOUR reviews... and then you will have a good start on knowing that YOU are not headed down a good road.. IJS Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE

Nikki, you owe me a new keyboard and a coke ... lol ...
I agree. I hate it when you have to use a gas mask to go and see a provider. Originally Posted by KinkLover

• linux
  • 07-22-2012, 11:03 PM
Current, unaltered pictures.

If I've seen your same pics for months or years or they're all professional glamour shots I usually just skip it.

A provider as that mentions new pics always gets my click.
  • mr666
  • 07-22-2012, 11:12 PM
I like recent pictures, a good looking face, nice body, can carry a conversation, and someone who actually fuckin shows up. In addition someone who responds promptly. A well behaved attitude is also a plus. I should feel a sense if comfort and acceptance during the visit even if its fake. IDK what's with all the questions Brooklyn, its looks like business is going good for you.
Attitude is a big thing for me as well as being truly open-minded. Too many providers use the phrase and don't understand its meaning.
The more interested that a woman is in a man, the more attractive she becomes.......................
Recent pics, good reviews and no shitty cbj.
I think I can speak for a lot of guys when I say my ATF is NOT the best looking girl I've been with. In fact, after only a single encounter with the "best looking girl I'd ever been with" I was through with her. But I saw my ATF almost every week for 3 years. So what was the difference? Well my ATF was very cute and had a great body, but what made her stand out was what she liked to talk about and do when we weren't having sex. She liked to talk about business, philosophy and religion and she was a not a know it all, she wanted to hear my opinion too, and she often agreed (but not always). She liked to meet me for lunch or happy hour and we went to the zoo once playing hookie on a beautiful day. Yes, we had a real friendship outside of our weekly sessions and even now that she's moved, I still get a text from her every once in a while to let me know she still thinks about me when she drives past the zoo in her new town.

In the end, my ATF simply cared about me and let me know it. And in turn I cared about her, and still do.

So what will turn me off in an instant?

1) Constantly trying to renegotiate the terms of our arrangement. (I'm done with you the second you try to upsell me)
2) Becoming a bottomless pit of need (financially and emotionally).
3) Stinky pussy (no amount of beauty or sexual prowess will overcome the stench of a stinky pussy and make me like you. nuf said.)
4) Horrendous tattoos (I like a tasteful tat here and there, but bad ones are no better than a scar across your once beautiful skin).
5) Dressing like a hooker (what a huge turn off, if you don't know how to dress sophisticated and sexy, don't think hooker gear is the next best thing. It isn't!)

There may be more but I can't think of them now.
That was a great post ^^^^^^^^^
Good reviews from reputable Hobbiests. Someone that likes what they do and take pride in it . Looks help if you also have skills and good attitude.
Attitude wise, great actresses turn me on. If they can make me believe I'm turning them on and giving an orgasm or two, that is big for me. I have to laugh when I read these reviews where guys are bragging how their provider had 3, 4 or even 5 orgasms in a session, especially during a late afternoon or evening encounter when the lady already has had a couple (or more) appointments, probably with guys who claim they gave the lady 3, 4 or 5 themselves. Let's see........how many of you ladies have 10-20 REAL orgasms a day? Not saying it doesn't happen, but my guess would be less than 10% of you are capable.

Physically, a tight body with flat stomach and clean kitty will get my attention every time.
Let's see........how many of you ladies have 10-20 REAL orgasms a day? Originally Posted by tennisbum
yeah, and we need to match them up with this guy from "Strange Sex".

Strange Sex (Season 3)
Super Orgasmic Man & Big Love
TV-MA, CC

Marcus is able to orgasm up to seven times in just 15 minutes. How is he physically able to do what most men can't? For Matt, a video of a giant woman stomping through a miniature city is the ultimate fantasy.
  • Trey
  • 07-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Not needing a gas mask is great.