He Wants Me To LOok Into his eye as I suck his Soul Away

I think it is hot to look into a woman's eyes as she is going down on me. It is part of the connection.
Something like looking into a woman's eyes, with anticipation, as she approaches you from across the room.
It is not necessary, nor comfortable, to look into their eyes the whole time. Just as Samantha pointed out.
I might be in the minority but I actually don't like it. I enjoy watching a woman suck my cock but I don't really need to see her looking back at me.
I don't want to look into anyone's eyes while they are going down on me. I prefer to keep my eyes closed so I can feel and hear what's happening and concentrate on what's about to happen. It's the mental picture that accentuates the experience for me. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I couldn't have said it better. That's exactly how I feel...
Katy, these guys are all bullshitting you!

The real reason we want to look at your face during the blowjob is so we can take more precise aim when we give you the facial!

Katy, these guys are all bullshitting you!

The real reason we want to look at your face during the blowjob is so we can take more precise aim when we give you the facial!

Originally Posted by Jake Perman
LOL....exactly!!!

Katy,
I like the occasional looking up and a playful flirty wink gets my motor running. dont need you staring into my eyes the whole time. I love beautiful eyes and love to see them look at me every once in a while. Dark liner also revs my engine. We all like different things. If you are not comfortable staring into someone's eyes for a duration, just tell them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I don't want to look into anyone's eyes while they are going down on me. I prefer to keep my eyes closed so I can feel and hear what's happening and concentrate on what's about to happen. It's the mental picture that accentuates the experience for me.

I couldn't have said it better. That's exactly how I feel...

doublebogey49...
I don't mind looking into his eyes once in a while as a form of reassurance/communication. But if I have to look the entire time, from the position and the movement...it is mechanically uncomfortable you guys.:-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
I agree. I prefer to see a beautiful girl giving me a BJ, with an occasional glance my way.
I might be in the minority but I actually don't like it. I enjoy watching a woman suck my cock but I don't really need to see her looking back at me. Originally Posted by Reacher
This is my feeling, as well. If there is too much eye contact, I imagine her thinking "why am I doing this, again?".
Yesterday I had one the best sexiest BBBJNQNS of my life.... Top 2. No eye contact. We did a lot of kissing and had eye contact after though. There isn't much sexier than a woman that is going to get your O no matter how hard she has to work. To me its priceless.
It's when I am standing and looking down, watching a sexy vixen pleasure me, she looks up, smiles, swirls her tongue around the head, and dives back down. Illusion of passion. Illusion that she enjoys what she is doing. Illusion that's its not totally about the business end of the deal.
Had the great pleasure of spending some great time with Katy this morning - made me chuckle about this post because she needs NO advice in this department. Review to follow but will be using my thesaurus because I need to find different ways to say AMAZING and PERFECT.
Katy, it's pretty much a non-issue as far as I am concerned. It can be a turn-on to a guy to have a pair of pretty eyes glancing up at him, but I think a constant stare is a bit much. Distracting from the task at hand, so to speak, for both people. That's just me though. As some have stated, 69 solves the problem quite nicely!

I do want to see you when I'm in Dallas again.
I usually have my eyes closed focusing on the always awesome experience but I do look down at times to take in the view. It's super cool when she has her eyes closed loving it at much as I do. It's even cooler when I catch a glimpse of her opening her eyes checking to see if I'm enjoying it as mush as she is.
I always look. Nothing makes my cock look bigger or sexier than a hot woman taking it inside her: orally or vaginally. I love to watch. Eye contact not needed but it sure is appreciated, and you'll het to see the smile on my face too.
Or you could just turn out the lamp...

One day, Little Johnny's teacher, Miss Figpot asked the class if they could name some things you can suck!"

"Ice cream, ma'am!" Little Mary answered.

"Good, Mary." Miss Figpot said, "Anyone else?". "How about a lollipop!" said Steven.

"Very good, now it's your turn Johnny!", the teacher said.

Little Johnny, sitting at back then answered, "A lamp!".

The teacher and all of the students wondered about his answer. The teacher asked him, "Johnny, why do you think one can suck a lamp?"

Last night when I passed my parents room", Little Johnny answered, "I heard my mom say, "turn off the lamp honey, and let me suck it."

Well Katy you do have mesmorizing eyes. Some eye contact is sexy, but please leave the souls intact.