eyebrow waxing

Wow... guidos...
All three... I am constantly checking (and grooming) to keep those in check Originally Posted by Captain Caveman
I thought that cavemen didn't really care about those silly things like grooming.

I LIKE hair and so if someone is a little hairier than most, it's fine with me. Grooming is alright but shaving your private areas just isn't necessary for me. I LIKE burying my face in hair.

I would like to agree about the slight segue about grooming nails, though. A pedicure doesn't cost that much and if you have smooth nails it's easier to enjoy being played with all over.

Sometimes, nice and rough hands just FEEL good! But with feet, you can never go wrong getting a pedicure. Even the "fancier" ones are just around $35 - 50 dollars. Well worth it for an occasional treat.

If if a manicurist giggles? Just go with it. They probably see those big feet and are wondering how large your cock is. Seriously!

Best,
Elisabeth
[QUOTE=lisa.lisa0302;1145412]This thread made me giggle.

"Umm no waxing your eyebrows is not metro-sexual."

There you go again Lisa!!! I'm tearing up as I'm reading this!!!! I will never think of wax again without seeing you in my mind girl!

Elisabeth...I'm with you about the hairy guys. I don't mind it at all!
My Ex is puerto rican and they are known to wax their eyebrows.

I actually like metro guys who do and were some make up!
Its hott!

I date young very pretty boys who are very metro!

Do it! Go For it! YOu can always let it grow back