Providers wanting your personal information

Providers are small business owners. They define the product they are offering, They define the requirements for new customers, they define the price they charge. If you choose to pass on the product then they have to live with out your business.

What’s not to understand about this.
If you don't like their screening requirements: Move along to someone else.
If you don't like their rates: Move along to someone else.
If you don't like their level of service: Move along to someone else.
If you don't like where they are located: Move along to someone else.
If she is not of your preferred body type, height, weight, race, nationality, ethnicity, hair color, tattoo status, or religion: Move along to someone else.

The comment about someone else seeing their well being and family being more important than yours is universal. You should have the very same attitude.

As already stated in this thread: This is their business. They can run it as they like. There is no "fair market value" on ass. If there were, we'd see those labels on the ladies like we see in the meat market at the grocery store. You could see what you like, see how much it is per whatever, scan it at the register and go to town. Each person, on both sides of the aisle, have their own reasons for participating in this hobby. So find someone who fits what screening you are willing to commit to, has the rates you are willing to pay for the services you like, is in the part of town that you are comfortable going to, and who fits your desired type of lady (or man). It's as simple as that.
Providers are small business owners. They define the product they are offering, They define the requirements for new customers, they define the price they charge. If you choose to pass on the product then they have to live with out your business.

What’s not to understand about this. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
There are some ladies on these sits who I think would be amazing corporate sales types, given what I've seen on their tenacity and marketing of themselves. If someone could bottle that..they'd make a killing.
^wrong,there are plenty of gentlemen seeing verified providers that have great reviews without any wrong doings and happily providing screening information.
I don't expect a hobbyist to hand over all his personal data to an unverified woman that has no reputation.
A reputable provider is the same as a company that has stellar reviews and is with the BBB.
The intelligent hobbyist are doing that for a business investment. Originally Posted by Busty

Nah. Using the BBB as a template for a business being good is just about as useful as believing all the great "reviews" left about "verified" providers. I've shown up plenty of times to well-reviewed providers that looked nothing like the pictures, and produced poor service. I'm not saying that's a majority percentage, but it's enough. It's like those businesses in Costco that pitch you as you walk out the door. If you believe that they must be great because Costco let them in, well, you deserve what you get when purchasing solar from them. lol

I'll stop with this one, because it appears folks here are mostly aligned on the outcome of not wanting to send self-identifying info, we just differ on where the sympathies lie. Best of luck to all.
Easy solution, choose the one's that don't screen Originally Posted by Busty
+1
There are only two reasons a provider would want personal info. One, for her safety in knowing that the client is legit and not going to waste her time. The other reason is to scam the client outright or have a record that could potentially bribe the the client in the future.

I don't like giving my personal info unless I know that the provider is legit and most of the time I look elsewhere. I don't understand that if you are a member of a verification site (like p411) then why is that not enough.

I once had a provider tell me as a member of p411 she needed more info because I hadn't seen a provider in two years in my okays list. She said clients change over time and needed something currently. Which made more sense to me.

Ladies are there other reasons you would want more personal info of a potential client if that client is a member of a verification site that you are a member of as well?