Fantasy doubles, providers and clients?

Allegra Hope and Bliss Dfw that would be so awesome!!!
Allegra Hope and anyone else would be awesome. The other chick could just sit in the corner.
I've fantasized about Kendall4U, Laura Lynn, THN, BlissDFw and Cassandra L'amore all at once for 4 hours.
I'm just a greedy bastard.
I'm totally down, and I'm grateful to be mentioned along with such babes..

my fantasy doubles session would involve !premeireDesire and Adrieane Baptise. as a bonus add Eva Damita and Lena Duvall in the mix somewhere.

Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
Allegra Hope & Allegra Hope
Allegra Hope & Allegra Hope Originally Posted by TankTop

Game, set, match...

Well done, sir LOL
I'm thinking Eva Damita and Adrienne Baptiste.

That might be too much thickness at one time for me, though.

I've gotten old.

How did Toby Keith say it, "I'm not as good as I once was, but once I'm good as I ever was."

[rethinking]

Yeah, I could do it. Bring 'em on!! I'll tear them both up.
Would love to do a doubles with Olivia Nin and Pistol Marks. God I feel like I might die of pleasure from what I've read.

Another tandem I'd love to hit a shot together would be Sexxyjade and Slave G. Jade is by far one of the best BJ's I've ever received and just to throw in Slave for an epic awesome face fucking session. I'd quit the hobby immediately after cause I know I'd never find love like that ever again.
Me Olivia nin and some lucky bastard! That lady is fucking hot!
Aprill and Pistol Marks.
Me Olivia nin and some lucky bastard! That lady is fucking hot! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

I would do that
Also Brielle Devonshire and Miss Brienne would be pretty awesome as well.... All them bewbs would just... Dude.
Lydia (openly bi when we go drinking) and Pailyn are a great couple!
I love the milfs...so mndimorgan and natashadawn!
Both members of my fantasy double team are retired. Both were fantastic providers whom I was never able to get the threesome scheduled... Without a doubt...

Dragonfly and Fawn!