What are your top provider complaints?

yeah, that was to (hopefully) prevent some people from coming on here and saying, this provider such-and-such is TRASH and GARBAGE and NOBODY SHOULD SEE HER

theres a review board for y'all to air your poor decision making and to help fellow gents out from making the same mistake as you.

this is supposed to be constructive :c Originally Posted by valkyra
I don't remember making any Sir
You are the mistake.. ba dum tiss

insert your mom joke here
You are the mistake.. ba dum tiss

insert your mom joke here Originally Posted by valkyra

Tiss - Urban Dictionary
https://www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=Tiss
The act of extreme masturbation. You must "knock one out" whilst in close proximity to any of the following; Your mum, a nun, your boss, a member of parliament, ...
???
ba dum tiss

as in

two drums and a cymbal walk off a cliff

ba-dum, tiss.
also seriously, you have to knock out one?

why not them all
ba dum tiss

as in

two drums and a cymbal walk off a cliff

ba-dum, tiss. Originally Posted by valkyra
also seriously, you have to knock out one?

why not them all Originally Posted by valkyra
???
1. No response back after you leave a polite voice message, text, email, etc.
2. Older pics
3. Answering phone during appointment
Doesn't bother to doll up for dates with regulars.

Bad or inconsistent hygiene.

Not ready at agreed time.

Being rushed to finish earlier than time agreed upon.
Speaking for those of us who maintain clean and safe private home environments, I am disappointed by providers who will not do outcall.
Speaking for those of us who maintain clean and safe private home environments, I am disappointed by providers who will not do outcall. Originally Posted by Withnail
I will say this - I used to not do outcalls simply because its more dangerous for the providers. We don't know if you have other people there, if there is cameras recording without our consent, even not knowing the layout of the house can be dangerous if we need to make a hasty exit. Its easier to establish boundaries with a client on your own "home turf" or in an area that you are mutually familiar with so neither person has the upper hand.

I think a happy medium is meeting in an area with neutral ground, such as a hotel. I think providers who are nervous might be more comfortable with the idea if you offer to meet them in a neutral territory first before inviting them into your home.
Its also safer for you. With so many girls lying in their pictures etc, you don't know who you're inviting into your home. Its just a better idea all around, I think.

I know for me, that only changed when I started taking boxing. Now that I know I can defend myself, I'm not as nervous to take outcalls. There is always the initial uncertainty, though, and I still greatly prefer to do incalls.
Doesn't bother to doll up for dates with regulars.

Bad or inconsistent hygiene.

Not ready at agreed time.

Being rushed to finish earlier than time agreed upon. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
How do providers rush you? Do they tell you that the "clock's ticking" or something?
I will generally let clients know 45 minutes in that theres 15 minutes left so they can make sure they have time to leave fully satisfied, but its not intended to be "rushing". Do you think I should stop this practice and just at the end of the time be like, hey, we'll have to continue next time? Seems rude, especially if he was otherwise distracted, to not give him a chance to get off. Especially if he was trying to savor it.
I completely understand and have been aware of the personal safety issue(s). I would be happy to meet a provider in public for her to draw a bead on me (and I her) but prefer an appointment in my home. I'm not trying to move you out of your current business model which, I hope, is profitable. Alas, the provider whom I saw for the past 4 years (all outcall) has retired from the game. Thanks anyway for your response.
Quote edit The Dr

Thanks. Will do.
Quote edit The Dr

Thanks. Will do. Originally Posted by Withnail
rats dang nab it, Refresh old tab, Get you can't go there

and then part I waned to re read... then quote reply errrrrrrrrr
How do providers rush you? Do they tell you that the "clock's ticking" or something?
I will generally let clients know 45 minutes in that theres 15 minutes left so they can make sure they have time to leave fully satisfied, but its not intended to be "rushing". Do you think I should stop this practice and just at the end of the time be like, hey, we'll have to continue next time? Seems rude, especially if he was otherwise distracted, to not give him a chance to get off. Especially if he was trying to savor it. Originally Posted by valkyra
Tring to get you out early., like a hh into an hour date. A hh into an hour date