Review: Fort Worth BP Chazz

Pm sent Houston, I can't always get on here, but I try, and sorry for the date discrepancy I cannot edit that part or any of my review for that mater, and I had premium access before this review, I'm not writing reviews to gain anything, you guys can call these chick's and ask them about me, I'll pm you guys my info. And yes Chazz is now gone from whitesettlement next to the post office, she's still in West Fort Worth, over by the Como area, which is way more sketchy than ever. I wouldn't go at night, I only would see Chazz during the day around Breakfast or Lunch time
Well to help you out a bit

Lily - BBBJ, Big Tits,Takes her time
Brandi - CBJ , Small tits, Time watcher
Excellent job Silver Surfer...you are providing great resources for the budget crowd to utilize!!!

Chazz has long been on my list but quite a distance and with previous reports of flakiness, didn't seem worth the effort. But maybe I will rethink that position...and you have reminded me that Lily is a should see and thinking that Brandi has potential too!!!

As far as houstonguy, if the two of you work this discrepancy out, I hope you will post it to this thread. My first thought is that whole west FTW/White Settlement/west rural suburbs all run together, so it can be difficult to know exactly what city you are in, even mail can come two different ways. Hell, i have routed to some of those areas and the GPS plugs in FTW when I thought it was something else and vice versa.

Second thought is that hoogars never lie or get their facts confused...right!

Seems nothing to doubt about SS review(s), so what purpose would he have to fabricate the location? Originally Posted by NTXReggie

Sorry that post I just made about Lilly and Brandi was for you
Sorry about the whole FTW and White Settlement thing, they are only a few streets apart, if your down 4-5 streets it's fort Worth, so that's a Lil hard to get right, sometI messaged the GPS won't update rightaway. Fort Worth was far by a long shot.
The last time I went to see her she sent me by her old place to look for her lost cat.
Love it! Hunting pussy to score some pussy! Reminds me of Meet the Parents...just go get her a cat at the shelter, paint the tail, and then tap that ass!!!

Sorry about the whole FTW and White Settlement thing, they are only a few streets apart, if your down 4-5 streets it's fort Worth
As I suspected, one blends into the other...it is just like in another thread where someone mentioned the "blending" of Dallas and Farmers Branch, at least as how GPS sometimes sees things.

Sorry that post I just made about Lilly and Brandi was for you
Thanks Silver...from the one picture on BP of Brandi, seems like tits are not that small--guess angles and pushups can be deceiving! Thanks for the good recon, always appreciated! And thanks to houstonguy for making sure info was correct...good catch!
Love it! Hunting pussy to score some pussy! Reminds me of Meet the Parents...just go get her a cat at the shelter, paint the tail, and then tap that ass!!!

As I suspected, one blends into the other...it is just like in another thread where someone mentioned the "blending" of Dallas and Farmers Branch, at least as how GPS sometimes sees things.

Thanks Silver...from the one picture on BP of Brandi, seems like tits are not that small--guess angles and pushups can be deceiving! Thanks for the good recon, always appreciated! And thanks to houstonguy for making sure info was correct...good catch! Originally Posted by NTXReggie

You bet.

Brandi probably a good hand size, maybe like a B cup size, and Lilly is way bigger in Brest size, if I were to pick which one to see if I had to choose it would be Lilly all day long, only cuz of that super Sloppy BBBJ and those big Ole Titties, but then Brandi is a blonde, and we'll I'm a sucker for blonds.
Anybody know why she hasn't posted in a while on BP? Just curious. Never actually saw her but talked to her and booked, then got the run around...believe the BF was the issue then. She texted me apologizing the next morning about 8 AM asking if she could make it up to me that day.. I said of course...when? She said right now. I politely declined (of course I would have but was on my way to see a client...LMAO).
Anybody know why she hasn't posted in a while on BP? Just curious. Never actually saw her but talked to her and booked, then got the run around... Originally Posted by jrewing40
she has always posted sporadically on BP, one ad, then no follow up for weeks.
always says she wants a few regulars, so maybe after each ad she gets a few guys, and that meets her needs for a while. but that runaround shit is always present, she's not quite "Aliesha-worthy" in the flake department, but not far behind.
Anybody know why she hasn't posted in a while on BP? Just curious. Never actually saw her but talked to her and booked, then got the run around...believe the BF was the issue then. She texted me apologizing the next morning about 8 AM asking if she could make it up to me that day.. I said of course...when? She said right now. I politely declined (of course I would have but was on my way to see a client...LMAO). Originally Posted by jrewing40

Hmmm. I didn't even. Know she had a boyfriend, I've never asked, she's never mentioned it though either
  • BLM69
  • 06-29-2016, 12:39 PM
Is the review accurate? I'll visit her wherever she's at
Anybody know why she hasn't posted in a while on BP? Just curious. Never actually saw her but talked to her and booked, then got the run around...believe the BF was the issue then. She texted me apologizing the next morning about 8 AM asking if she could make it up to me that day.. I said of course...when? She said right now. I politely declined (of course I would have but was on my way to see a client...LMAO). Originally Posted by jrewing40
Good stuff JR, I would like to test the waters with Chazz but she has a NBA policy and lives in Como.. Come 0n Man!!!!!!
Not trying to split hairs but Como is nowhere near White Settlement.

And I wouldn't go to Como even in broad daylight.
Como is no big deal. Every low income neighborhood has its moments but its not like you're in fucking Baghdad.
Houton man is spot on. check my review of her. I do see her in the day time. But She could be offering me free pussy all night long but I would not go there after sunset for it!!! scary!!!
She totally flaked out on me yesterday. Called her she asked if I could text her back I said sure. We negotiated a half hour price and menu she gave me her street name told her I could be there in 10 minutes. She said no problem. Texted back and forth with her all the way there. As soon as I turn on her street radio silence. Here I am Mr. White guy cruising up and down the street in Como. Crossed back and forth over Horne st a couple of times and who turns in behind me LE. Follows me to Bryant Irving and I turn south so does he, turn right at light so does he, turn again towards the Country club then I get to the traffic circle and finally he turns off toward the shopping center I keep going down Waverly Way. I start To go into backup plan mode then After 30 minutes of silence she texted me back "I'll be back in 30 minutes sorry." So by this time I'm determined to hit that pussy and being the dumbass that I am I blew off my backup plan. Needless to say after an hour I hadn't heard anything tried to text her a few more times and had to call it a day.