The Woodlands

There's too much money here.

There should be more ladies up here. Originally Posted by Trident1
Most ladies are UTR in their own way. ...LOL
To quote a very smart provider,

"MoCo is a HoNo!" Originally Posted by LimitlessJD
I heard that steer clear of that area (county), ladies can uber or have rentals to meet halfway as I do often, current DL and all.

That's the beauty of being independent and or have a P.I. for regs only, its a little scary at this moment in time so some ladies take time off when these types of shenanigans happen & chose to stick with gents I know not any joe shmoe on the street or lurking around, too risky for my liking!

Eh, to each is own what works for one may not work for another, my system hasn't let me down yet. @ Trident *wink*
Cendell..is worth sitting in downtown traffic...once u see her u will not be disappointed Originally Posted by stiffwood7
Without taint photos how can we make an educated decision?
Leap of Faith...my brother

Reseach is key
  • bbkid
  • 03-15-2018, 06:46 PM
Cendell..is worth sitting in downtown traffic...once u see her u will not be disappointed Originally Posted by stiffwood7
Uh, that would be a Roger-40 on that, sir!

(Well, except in my case, I live just around the corner from her)
Bbkid

Your really lucky to be on her side of town
Bbkid

Your really lucky to be on her side of town Originally Posted by stiffwood7
Aw babe anytime I come see you just say when I can make anything happen!

Uh, that would be a Roger-40 on that, sir!

(Well, except in my case, I live just around the corner from her) Originally Posted by bbkid
Well well lookie there, I shall expect to see more of you then!
Without taint photos how can we make an educated decision? Originally Posted by pyramider

Without any taint love in the world, it's not that hard my love bug! MUAH
I provide there dear. 😁
Take a little drive to South Side doll... Originally Posted by Cendell M
What areas still have streetwalkers? I used to work by Betette. I would check some out there, but now that they closed that part down, trying to find somewhere else to cruise by.
Bissonnet
You know y'all just bumped a 6 year old thread....right?
What areas still have streetwalkers? I used to work by Betette. I would check some out there, but now that they closed that part down, trying to find somewhere else to cruise by. Originally Posted by Vikraff
You're not slick
What areas still have streetwalkers? I used to work by Betette. I would check some out there, but now that they closed that part down, trying to find somewhere else to cruise by. Originally Posted by Vikraff
Guess we got a clown in the building….

But hey I’ll take the positive bumped thread carry on…
  • pxmcc
  • 09-10-2024, 03:14 AM
i thought occasionally bumping an old thread in Coed was pretty kosher, so long as you don't go full on try very weakly..

but waiting for 6 years before you comment on a thread? definitely odd..