Congressman want to claim national emergency...on climate change!!

Fact is that this loophole bullshit “emergency” by Trump is a threat to our system of checks and a balanced.

Congress finally got something done. Trump is now seeking to usurp Congress’s power.

It will not be allowed.
Fact is that this loophole bullshit “emergency” by Trump is a threat to our system of checks and a balanced.

Congress finally got something done. Trump is now seeking to usurp Congress’s power.

It will not be allowed. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We’ll see right?
  • oeb11
  • 02-16-2019, 06:17 PM

Impeach- Impeach-Impeach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your little Darlin' AOC may lead the charge over BoTox Nancy's opposition!

what loop hole?

Trump has let the process go as is and he found it wanting.

Congress has given the president (thats anyone in the past, present & future) a number of laws that he can pursue.

if people don't think this is a crisis... 50,000+ per month???? are you effing mad???

This nation will never fall into the hands of a dictator bb1962.

Never.

Doesn’t matter whether it’s from the right or left or center.

Blasting 0zombies and making the libtards cry can certainly be atop your priority list, but the fucking constitution’s gotta Trump ‘em, boys! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You didn't answer about the reallocated funds...I understand...it's WAY over your head!!

Reallocated funds have NOTHING to do with congress's power...as I said, I don't expect you to understand.
Just parrot the left wing loony talking points.
Please point out where these reallocated funds are done unconstitutionally...Hummmmmm! !
Trump has overreached. BIGLY.

It will not be allowed. I don’t think he believes it will.

was it allowed every other time a president not named Trump did so?

yeah. thought so.
Trump has overreached. BIGLY.

It will not be allowed. I don’t think he believes it will. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is above you intellect...you can't answer a direct question...just be a man and say...I'm YR a lemming of the left...and Liberals Anonymous will welcome you!!
This is above you intellect...you can't answer a direct question...just be a man and say...I'm YR a lemming of the left...and Liberals Anonymous will welcome you!! Originally Posted by bb1961

Liberals Anonymous???

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...als_anony.html

YEE GODS MAN!

that's worse than being a Scientologist!

BAHHAAA