Benifits of repeat visits...

Gimme you have a good rep and I can tell by your posts that you are respectful of boundaries. I am like you, I have no desire to know a clients personal business. Too many times in the past have I done the repeat thing, and if they aren't trying to pry into my private life, they are spilling their guts about theirs. Its really a buzz kill so to speak. I am not a therapist, nor do I want to know about your wife and kids while your laying there naked. Keeping it to a one time meeting usually prevents someone from getting too personal. Even in the cases where they start to confide, I always change the subject.

If you feel the need to confess or talk about your personal or marital issues, go find a Priest or a shrink, because I am that that person to come to. I prefer to remain a fantasy not a best friend or lover.
When I was new to the hobby, I had this urge to add "notches" to my P411 OK count... however, I find myself preferring repeats with 3-4 local ladies I particularly enjoy... Familiarity, intimacy and connection is superior IME.

Today, I see new ladies when I travel. Seems like a good balance for me...

Huck
When I was new to the hobby, I had this urge to add "notches" to my P411 OK count... however, I find myself preferring repeats with 3-4 local ladies I particularly enjoy... Familiarity, intimacy and connection is superior IME.

Today, I see new ladies when I travel. Seems like a good balance for me...

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Agreed.

I'm seeing Tiffany Cums next week for the third time in less than a month simply because she offers everything I could want. Our next visit will include an expansion of our boundaries and will include some new experiences.

Can't get that with a new provider every week...

I'm very comfortable with her, and I like to think she's comfortable with me. She's specifically told me she enjoys being the other woman and doing things for me that my wife is unwilling or unable to do. That is a ridiculously hot turn-on for me...and much safer than actually having an affair. I know she'll never call my house.
INTIMACY - plain and simple -the more you see someone the closer you get to know that individual.
Even though its a provider you still get closer and can laugh at each others jokes and learn each others personality and you get to know each others wants and needs and what each other likes.
Does this make it better?
It can if its with the right provider and client and you have to have some type of click to begin with and plain and simple you become friends.
this puts both of you at ease and makes the time you spend together better.
No need to limit oneself to "just repeats" or "only new" . . . enjoy who's available, when they're available . . . but in a previous life i've found that sometimes membership (in a particular woman's "club") can have its advantages . . .
I've found that repeat visits get better and better if the lady and I "clicked" the first time. Some of my tastes are a bit...eclectic, and aren't something anyone would bring up on a first meeting. So I'm not seeing new providers very often now because I really don't think I can do better.
In general I tend to repeat because when you find someone that you click with, why bother to look elsewhere. It's nice to have the other person know what you like, and don't like BCD. Sometimes I like to sit back and let the other person take the lead, and that sometimes doesn't work as well with someone you've never seen before.
My thoughts exactly and at the same times when I see a new one they usually turn into recurring dates. You build a level of trust and each gets better for both people...I love to do something that will surprise someone I have seen before...helps him know he is special...
The majority of mine are all repeats , each time just gets better and better!!! Having that comfort zone makes for the BEST ever!!!!!!! I can let go without all the normal worries of a first time visit and baby hang on for a hell of a ride!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I would think that repeat visits are a product of a good session. If you don't have any or "prefer New ones" ( Thats a good one) then you might want to check out why.
I think repeats are in order if you both had a wonderful time and want to experiance it again and possible have even a more enjoyable time next time. Nothing wrong with exploring other options but for me if I make a good connection i'm back for more.
If it was good the first time it will or should be great again.

I personally feel more comfortable the second time.
I prefer repeats and I like getting to know my clients. I don't like it when they try to get TOO close to me (Trying to find out my real name, asking to be added to my personal facebook.. etc) That makes me very uncomfortable. However, a simple "I don't want to go there" or "I rather not talk about that" goes a long way.
I bounced around for several months until I found the right lady. I expect the third visit will be great. I can't let it out the first time, especially when time is short, but I can tell when things click. We're human. Some want the thrill of something new. Some don't need the same rush.

I need the physical attraction in the beginning. Later, the physical isn't as important as the mental. Can she tease me, blow my mind, and leave me wanting? This gal can do what the other half dozen couldn't, so why keep looking?
repeat sessions are great since you build a bond with the lady as she does with you. Its called "Trust/Security" she can trust you and relax more so the session is better, same for you.

I think most on here have a handful of what I call the "PATF's" or "Permanent All Time Favorites"
These are ladies that because of their personality, style, skills etc.. pretty much get locked into a guy's cell phone and even though he might not be a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly regular, he see's them more so that looking for someone new.

Granted he might TOFTT from time to time, or try a lady because another guy posted about her exceptional skills and left him so drained, relaxed etc that he needed to take 2 days off from work to recuperate (which might get HER added to HIS list of "PATF's") but with all that has been going on.. repeat sessions are more so popular since both you and the lady know that the only "police" involved in your future sessions will be played on the CD player.
Repeat visits are great if everyone keeps things in perspective. I enjoy repeats because things just seem to get better each visit. I also enjoy new meetings. It's great to have variety.