What did you do for New Years??!!

Spent the day with my SO. Took a motorcycle ride, as the weather was awesome, got manicures and pedicures whilst drinking margaritas, came home visited with some neighbors. Put a couple prime sirloins on the grill, potatoes in the oven, dined with a couple glasses of good cabernet.
Struggled to stay awake while watching CMT on the tube.

Awesome day! Now for an even better New Year.

Happy New Year y'all!

G

I stayed at home alone for the first time and it was great!! I watched 3 episodes back to back of my all time favorite TV show. I then read Weapons of Mass Instruction all night. I thought I would be morose if I didn't go to the party I was invited to, but once I was settled in at home I was quite content. I still have a pocket full of money I didn't spend on booze, cabs, or a dress I would only wear one time nor do I have a hangover!! My only regret is not kissing a cute guy! I am sure that can be remedied very soon
Just wishing EVERYONE on here a SAFE and PROSPEROUS New Year
We had wild orgy plans but they fell through at last minute...lol!
We strolled Bourbon and Decauter awhile....then we ate at the gay bar where my son cooks....then walked to the river for a stroll....then hopped the streetcar home to ring in the midnight hour doing really dirty deeds to each other! A great nite with a great ending! It was actually one of the best new years i have had in my 48 years here on earth!

Happy new years all!! I plan on being such a good dirty girl this year!!!!!!!
Stayed home with my girls made homemade pizza played clue watch the ball drop on tv and the watched 2 hours of fireworks on my patio...was a great night
I did the Austin Social Scene party.... http://austinsocialscene.com/events.htm

AS did a lot from here and the club scene it seems....

I ran into more than a few I recognized although the way they were dressed all I had was vague recognition.....

Sorry if you said Hello and I seemed to not know you.. I was not doing it on purpose because of the date with me..... She knows all about this....

It was a blast as were some of the after parties.... Excellant music... easy to get drinks... no service problems surrounding the party...... Lots of people having a great time......

I do think they should up sell table reservations instead of the current free for all method....

We checked in around 5 ... we fucked... we ate and fucked some more... we got dressed and went to a pre party for free food and drinks... we went to the ball room and drank and danced... we took a break and went back to the room to fuck some more.... we ordered incredible desserts from room service (the only thing they got right) we ate, changed into fresh party attire.. went downstairs and rang in the new year...( I greatly disliked the opera singer) .. We drank, danced and then fucked some more.... then wandered around to some of the other parties occurring .....

In the ball room as well as the hallways she turned a few heads as did her being with me.... We shocked some people at the tables we sat at..... We knew up front it would be different... But we were not by any means an outrageous pairing compared to others.....

Finally crashed around 5AM...

I have no idea why no one has done it before but NEXT YEAR I will definitely plan out and arrange an suite/after party and encourage some of those I know from here to attend......... We can get some adjoining suites and stock it with booze and music and when the downstairs parties stop and bars quit serving... move upstairs like so many others did last night!

I had some definite issues with the Hotel itself..... They seemed very amateur and unprepared in their execution.. Problems started at check in.... Front Desk Staff were inundated and stressed and it showed in their attitudes as they interacted with guests.....room service was not up to par.. first order was screwed up.... partially not delivered... cold by time missing showed up........ there was a malfunctioning AC unit that didn't get handled the first time I asked..... They have no in suite pay per view or music on demand...... Although there early the 5th floor Ice Machine was already broke....

Excellent Party....... But outside of that I would never give my business to the Doubletree

BTW... To the Young Lady in the Elevator that introduced me to her boyfriend.... IF I know you from here... which I think I do.....and not a club..... PM me dammit... I could not put a name to your face!
Although the cleavage looked familiar.
  • thegj
  • 01-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Although the cleavage looked familiar.

You should put that in your tag line...or .......
Glad you had a good time.

You should put that in your tag line...or .......
Glad you had a good time.
__________________ Originally Posted by thegj

+1

sixx
The Austin Social Scene's New Year's Eve Party is always a blast. . . .

Ann
512-608-2758