curvy vs voluptuous: definitions please?

• Carl
  • 01-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Curvy = Fat.
Voluptuous = Fat with huge tits.
BBW = Fat with huge tits and will fuck you within an inch of your damn life.
Given those choices I would have to agree with the majority and say you were curvy. If I were describing you myself though, I would have to go with Jaw Droppingly Sexy!
sensual sophia.... i would say u are curvy..... me likes me some curves.....
I didn't realize that the provider showcase was a searchable database. Thanks for the heads up. I suspect that most of us will put in certain base information that will stay the same (like locale perhaps), and then play with other categories. First search for curvy, then voluptuous, etc. It would be even better if a search could run multiple picks in a category without defaulting to all. For example picking average, athletic, and slender to turn up a person in any of those without having to run separate searches.
Curvy = Fat.
Voluptuous = Fat with huge tits.
BBW = Fat with huge tits and will fuck you within an inch of your damn life. Originally Posted by Carl
TFF!

I did the search and compared curvy and voluptuous. I honestly couldn't tell much of a difference between the two groups... There were definitely some big boobed ladies who chose the "curvy" check box, and some smaller boobed ladies who chose "voluptuous".

But I don't think the majority of ladies in either group would be classified as "fat" by most people.
it confuses me too... Are the options in order from smallest to largest? I consider curvy big hips, round butt & big boobies. Voluptious makes me think of a bigger girl. Average should just be thrown out of the options, no one is average. I've been told I'm athletic because I have strong muscular arms & legs as well as the "softball" players body. Forget putting a name to it... We're just SEXY!
Sophia;
Only having seen your photos and you at the socials, I find your body style to be classic Hollywood beauty before the Twiggy and drug-addled starlets weighing less than 90 lbs. became popular. To me you are tall, statuesque, very nicely curved. It makes me angry that in today's Hollywood image, poor Marilyn, Jane Russell, Bridget Bardot, Jayne Mansfield don't measure up because they weren't dress size 0; they were stunning then, and I for one appreciate that classic beauty in women. It implies health and happiness. I don't know what you would call it that body type; "classic Hollywood beauty" body type seems a bit long.

IMHO Originally Posted by squiretuck
WELL SAID! A hot body to me is not a twig, I'm just not that into spinners. I used to wear a size 0, but when I hit my 20s my body filled out. I must say I like my look alot better now... Everyone who knew me then says I look 100% better now. I like meat... Hips! I like something to hold onto. Hands down Marilyn Monroe is my idol... Beautiful blond with curves.
  • Carl
  • 01-07-2010, 10:09 AM
I don't think the majority of ladies in either group would be classified as "fat" by most people. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Fat = It is completely and utterly physically impossible to breathe while they're sitting on your face.

Unlessthey wiggle a little bit every now and then...
So maybe they need to redefine the checkboxes to allow us gentleman more of a mental image association...
Rather than spinner, average, curvy, voluptuous, amazonian, BBW, they need:

Select below...
Olson Twin
Anne Hathaway
Beyonce
Sophia Loren
Gabriel Reese
Roseanne

Onceler
...unclassified...
Hmmmm............Sophia I have met you and I would call you slender or "fit".

I like Onceler's suggestions though ; )
Sophia,

You are by no means "average" nor "voluptuous". You are PERFECT in many ways, and being a bit curvy is an advantage, not a problem. This is my $0.02, but I know many will agree with me.

I have sometimes said that another special lady from Houston (you know her well) has what I consider to be a body perfectly designed by our creator for passion and beauty, and I have no trouble putting you into that same category.

SAS
They need more choices! I haven't had time to set up a showcase yet but just looked at the choices after reading this thread. Sophia, I don't know what I'd check either! I'm petite due to my height, athletic from working out, curvy in some places and slender in others! WTF. I suggest a box called "comfortable"!
Tess
No matter the definitions, it is ultimately in the eye of the beholder. I still have my likes and dislikes, but at 51 I have developed an appreciation for the female form in it's many variations.
They need more choices! I haven't had time to set up a showcase yet but just looked at the choices after reading this thread. Sophia, I don't know what I'd check either! I'm petite due to my height, athletic from working out, curvy in some places and slender in others! WTF. I suggest a box called "comfortable"!
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
Hahaha! They don't have enough choices... for you, of all the categories, I'd go with slender. You are, of course, very athletic but you have a lean, graceful and delicate look about your body, more like a ballerina than a softball player. I think petite should be reserved for ladies under 5'4" and that can't be you can it?
Fat = It is completely and utterly physically impossible to breathe while they're sitting on your face.

Unlessthey wiggle a little bit every now and then... Originally Posted by Carl
Carl I would suggest that you stay away from BBW's or "Fat girls" then...

I know plenty of fine men who love a BBW and impossile to breath while "they" are sitting on your face, normally that is considered smoothering and some men like that too..