Boyfriend of Provider

So, who is your Provider SO? Let me know and I will let you live vicariously through me.
So go see a provider then. I was with someone for years who I WISHED would have gone and seen a provider instead of bothering me for sex. When we've been doing acrobatic sport fucking all day, the last thing we want to do is come home and be expected to perform for you too....for free. Get rid of her, go see a provider, or quit bitching. You have options.
HAHAHAAAAA i like dannie
make an appointment with one of her friends- screening should be easy!
ME some pussy
Tell her to buy you some pussy Originally Posted by superkoby
ME some pussy Originally Posted by petiteassman
Get the hell out of Buffalo and come see me already then!
I would love to feel sorry for you, but WE are paying for it. Try rubbing a couple of benjamins between her legs.
I would love to feel sorry for you, but WE are paying for it. Try rubbing a couple of benjamins between her legs. Originally Posted by esteve
I thought that was a Jewish chic thing! LOL!Works with me...

As for this thread, I have had quite a few Provider pet men wander my way, and I don't really care to know before hand. Just my POV, I don't know how other providers
feel about that, I just know your chances are better if you just have a great reference, and maybe leave out the ball and chain bit. my 2cents,
ok so now we have found out she supports you and takes care of you. please pm me her name so i can put in an application to be her boyfriend! I have a job and do enjoy the company of a good woman. I wouldn't mind her spoiling me for a while with a gift or two and a smile when i brought home the CHECK.

take your allowance and save it up and go see a provider and get your rocks off with a lady of your choice the way you want it. be gratefull she puts up with your lame no working ass and lets you have missionary once a month.