Help Me Understand

lmao you guys are a joy..made me smile.
The only reason I would ask is if it was mentioned somewhere (ad, review, thread) of a major change like a boob job or she took a weed whacker to her hair or dyed it. Yet she's still using the same picture.

So, your hair still long and black with blonde highlights?
:smile2: Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
My hair is short and blonde but i still look the same no matter what hair style/color i have. I change hair styles frequently & always have thats just who i am but none of my guys have ever had to worry about a ton of weight gain or me not being the lady in the photos. When you step in the door you will know its SB lol.
I used to show my full face.

But I found that I was suffering from some serious social anxiety because of it.

After a few instances of being recognized while in public with my children (at their school was a major one), I was always paranoid when out and about.

I would wear baggy clothes and ball caps. Making myself appear as different as possible from my pics. It fucked with my self esteem and confidence on a major level.

Now, I have pics that show my eyes, my smile, my profile. If they can't piece those together and see that I am not a "dog face"....LOL

MAYBE when my youngest is out of school, I will feel more comfortable showing my full face in pics. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
I totally get that but you should never let anything jack up your self esteem/confidence. At times thats all us ladies have & you shouldnt let anyone make you feel different no matter how you make your coins
  • pxmcc
  • 08-07-2018, 06:59 PM
My hair is short and blonde but i still look the same no matter what hair style/color i have. I change hair styles frequently & always have thats just who i am but none of my guys have ever had to worry about a ton of weight gain or me not being the lady in the photos. When you step in the door you will know its SB lol. Originally Posted by Secret Baby
ya i always try to focus on your new 'do, but then i seem to get distracted by your many other ASSets...
Probably to get a better handle on current looks. I tend to look at the collection of pics and see if there is any age progression. Not that getting older is bad, it's just nice to go in with the correct expectation.

I think doing yearly pic updates is reasonable. I'm not sure how much of a pain in the ass it might be for the providers though.
Probably to get a better handle on current looks. I tend to look at the collection of pics and see if there is any age progression. Not that getting older is bad, it's just nice to go in with the correct expectation.

I think doing yearly pic updates is reasonable. I'm not sure how much of a pain in the ass it might be for the providers though. Originally Posted by Japjapjap
Lol its not a pain at all love as i usually try to do a showcase every six months.