FINALLY - The Capitol Footage!

Now further reduced to "if you say so".

They have no shame in what they have done. Originally Posted by VitaMan

does the capitol police have any shame?
nancy pelosi?
the DC police chief?

seems like a lot of shame .. and blame to go around here.

maybe that's why they didn't want the full video record released.
Dont count on this being life altering Originally Posted by winn dixie
It won't be. There was a documentary about it on I believe Netflix over a year ago and it's pretty much what you already knew. It's pretty boring unless you enjoy watching adults behaving like rabid and clueless animals with no realistic plan of action.
It won't be. There was a documentary on I believe Netflix over a year ago and it's pretty much what you already knew. It's pretty boring unless you enjoy watching adults behaving like rabid and clueless animals with no realistic plan of action. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

so .. a "boring" insurrection that wasn't an insurrection.

thank you valued poster
does the capitol police have any shame?
nancy pelosi?
the DC police chief?

seems like a lot of shame .. and blame to go around here.

maybe that's why they didn't want the full video record released. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Now here is a post that makes no sense at all. It is an attempt gaslighters would use.

It must be difficult for the right wingers to realize what they have done.

Post a few pics of the proud boys climbing around the US Capitol
Now here is a post that makes no sense at all. It is an attempt gaslighters would use.

It must be difficult for the right wingers to realize what they have done. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
Yet another "if you say so" post.

Was there any doubt ?

You left out the invitation to post pics of the proud boys.
so .. a "boring" insurrection that wasn't an insurrection.

thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You really lack reading comprehension. I never said that there was no insurrection. I said the documentary was boring... I also thought a documentary about 9/11 I watched was boring. Does that mean I think it never happened too? By your usual ridiculous nonsensical logic, that means "yes". Understand where I am going, genius? LOL
Yet another "if you say so" post.

Was there any doubt ?

You left out the invitation to post pics of the proud boys. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so

You really lack reading comprehension. I never said that there was no insurrection. I said the documentary was boring... I also thought a documentary about 9/11 I watched was boring. Does that mean I think it never happened too? By your usual ridiculous nonsensical logic, that means "yes". Understand where I am going, genius? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

so "yes" there wasn't an insurrection

thank you valued poster
Ridiculous
Ridiculous Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yep. When TWK starts acting like a child with silly ass repetitive responses, it's time to just let that parrot fly although its wings are clipped, and it can't.
It does nothing for his reputation.

How many "if you say so" posts in this thread alone ?
Where the fuck is it, then? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Lol
Lol Originally Posted by Fanasty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHXz4XAFQgw
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Ben Meiselas, a lawyer for Geragos & Geragos. this guy is a lunatic. he's an uberliberal radical nutcase. that the best you got?

BAAHHHAAAAA
Does the op ACTUALLY think a complete unedited video is being released?