A Provider's Response to All the BBFS BS!!

(sorry still learning this IPAD).

The board is what you make it. There have been times I've had to step away for a bit because it has gotten to me. That's fine. At the end of the day I'm in charge of contributing what I want to see and talk about. Or. . . I can take my marbles and go home and play by myself.

Either way, if I put up or shut up, I'm just as responsible as everyone else for the condition of the board I dislike so much that happens to be a great benefit to me.
For god sakes Whispers, stop reading my mind! I was apparently typing as you were
This is quite an interesting topic and here on Eccie things like these seem to be like high school all over again. Come on guys lets grow up and not spread mendacious rumors or chastise others. And i totally agree with whispers let the bbfs talk remain with the few who desire to engage in it. Every "grown person" (or supposedly) has a choice of who or what they will do.
For god sakes Whispers, stop reading my mind! I was apparently typing as you were Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

I was channeling my inner "Pinkie"
"what are we going to do today Brain?"

"samething we always do Pinkie, try and take over the world!"
Well, if she is indeed receiving business from the site, whether you feel she deserves it or not, she's getting it from somebody. So despite her lack of respect to those on here who pick her apart::: case in point, and her just saying Eccie as the general name, and despite the judgement of her hypocrisy, she's still successful here. She's still goin to gain from it what she wants and what is given. My apologies, but even if some of you feel she doesn't DESERVE anything good from here, it's happening. Like it or not. It's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Lol.
Oh!! One other thing, she's never SHOWN any disrespect except for the actual statement of it to someone in a personal email. She can feel how she wants all day long, she's not disrespecting anyone here in a direct manner. It is what it is. Many guys here feel the same as her, but they still hobby because they have respect for those specific girls, doesnt have to be entire site just to get some playtime from one.
"what are we going to do today Brain?"

"samething we always do Pinkie, try and take over the world!"
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
I was thinking more about Pinkie from Grease but I DO like your rendition better.
I have been trying to decide if Maxeen's new hair was Pink or was it the lighting?

So I AM RIGHT AGAIN! I can't tell.
I had long conversation about this thread with a retired Provider, and other boring bullshit on Eccie and her take was just as mine was

This is how we summed up the entire P4P industry

Men trying to con women into doing what they want for a cheaper price/bigger menu/extended time

Women trying to con men out of their $$ with ads of;
over promising from looks to service, to claiming to not be Pimped out
trying to get the guys out the door as easy as possible

This is all but a Big Con Game of who can "One up" the next and who can lie the most without getting caught

I have been guilty of the above just as its happened to me

I tend to stick with the girls that at least seem to somewhat enjoy my company more than my $$
The words and attitude remind me of one on the list for sure. I am relieved to hear her explination. And that at least one provider knows bbbj is not that safe,especially for the provider. Just as daty is not for the client. It seemed in other thread that providers were oblivious to the facts,oral sex is sex Mr. Clinton. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Who was that soap opera actress that got some kind of throat disease from bbbj's????????????????????oral sex is sex and caution should always be used you can get something in any hole even the mouth hole..
Never heard of that. But I do hear all the time about people dying of gunshot wounds because of sex.

I know lets put condoms on all the guns!

sigh.. its hard being a smart ass teddy bear!

I STILL want to know if Max has Pink Hair!
Yes honey, my hair is 100 percent pink right now. It actually looks really cute too. Oh and pink headed ladies have more fun! Haha!

Ezra, I don't think you're addressing me because I never claimed she was disrespectful or that she shouldn't get business from here.
Sweet!
I like the new cut also.

Ouch! that sounded so @#$%!

I mean "hey baby you look good!"

He posts a list that the board says can't be posted.

"She" comes out in an anonymous fashion to deny a claim that most people here are unaware of.

"He" comes back to name her.....

Where is the board going to rule on the rights of the people posting?

He can't share his information yet she can deny it anonymously?

Originally Posted by Whispers
I personally believe the original post and her words named her every bit as much as hicks36 did.