RAIDS....?????

Wow this sucks. They already closed my favorite place (Bali). After that I was thinking of road tripping down for a weekend in case they do all go away in the near future. I may come down this weekend raid threat be damned if the rest of the places are open anyway. And I suppose this thread will be deleted soon. WTF ECCIE, that's BS.
Damn, I was honestly about to just book a plane flight down to spend a couple of days .... "at a conference". This sucks... I was really interested in finding out what all the hub-bub is all about.
So is Bali closed for good? Anyone know what the reason was? This sucks.
So is Bali closed for good? Anyone know what the reason was? This sucks. Originally Posted by Bootiescratcher
They didn’t pay their water bill... too many table showers running.
So is Bali closed for good? Anyone know what the reason was? This sucks. Originally Posted by Bootiescratcher

One thing's for sure no steam cleaning in the world is going to get all the swimmers out of the carpets and off the walls. Its probably soaked in to the concrete at this point. Best to tear it down and rebuild it whomever picks up the lease in a few months.
Just drove through AMPville, Bali’s dark but all the others look like business as usual.
Just find it ironic that only one spa would be targeted. None of them are secret clubs. Green would be the only one they have received complaints about? I doubt it.
Good place for a sperm bank
Wow! That MSN article was pretty informative.
Odd. Not one review on Green Spa. This monger asking for intel not long before raids. So nobody goes to Green Spa but they get raided. The plot thickens....

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=green
Let's offer intel for Smile, hula hand, and hi butterfly. Maybe vice will be to busy knocking on those doors to bother the others.
bigger picture. i will refrain from political attacks
recently wasent there another threat of immeigration crack down?
meaning though immigirnt families were not at said spa, cuold it be to demosntrate to the feds that the ouur lcoal government is putting pressure on foreign "visitors: and doing thier part "?
btw fuck spell check i think i got food poisoning
  • Groot
  • 07-12-2019, 08:33 PM
bigger picture. i will refrain from political attacks
recently wasent there another threat of immeigration crack down?
meaning though immigirnt families were not at said spa, cuold it be to demosntrate to the feds that the ouur lcoal government is putting pressure on foreign "visitors: and doing thier part "?
btw fuck spell check i think i got food poisoning Originally Posted by Mr.Dingle

i dotn knwo,yuo gto me.
I think the article referenced "Blue Star"...it states an Emerald location. Owners of that spa and Passion were arrested.