Older, Successful Men...

...... because SWAG doesn't pay the bills..... ;-)
there was a provider in her 40's i really wanted to see.. i am in my early 30's... she says she only sees men older than 45 or so. i asked her if she would consider seeing me even though I didn't fit her age criteria and she said she would make an exception and we had a fantastic time.. she gave me the green light to call her up anytime and I have been a repeat customer.. so I don't think it means anything in the end, probably just a way to scare away people who will waste their time and try to haggle their rates
A lot of the time its just a matter of wear and tear. A 45+ year old man will tend to be more gentle and caring than a 25 year old that is just laying pipe or plowing the field.
oh zabrina, how i do miss your posts. it's been a while since you've made us actually have to think
This entire "Hobby World" is based on anonymous meetings. Your successful guy might be the local garbage man who has saved all year, bought one nice wardrobe set, and tells you he is the VP at Browing Ferris. He didn't lie, they are both Garbage Men.

But really, Hookers tend to gravitate toward older guys with big bulges in the right rear pocket because they are attentive, dependable, know exactly what the score is, and more times than not treat you like a Lady rather than a paid for piece of ass.

I have been seeing the same Provider for over four years now, she is 39 and I am 66. I like her because she knows exactly what I want, and she likes me because I know exactly what she wants. It's a win win situation.
I think my next date ad will sound like this

Semi-successful seeks Beyond Successful

Please be well-endowed ...in all areas of life

Short sweet and simple

Short sweet and simple Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Damn! I'll NEVER be good enough!

Short sweet and simple Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina

Sounds like your looking for 3 sides, 1.3 inches. Don't waste your time on an ad just pm him.
I seek out quality people in general. And that has nothing to do with age or money.

I have personally found that financial means doesn't make for a better date, or even lends to more class in a person. The only thing I require in a person is that I can learn something from them, whether that be from their successes or failures, and that we mutually value each others' time.

There are men who are financial successes, but they see no value in the people around them. All anyone wants is his money. They don't see the point in taking a working girl out for a meal because they're not getting their money's worth. We would like to think that all the cheap men are broke men, but that's NOT the case. I would warn all not to be so assumptive.

As far as hooker jargon goes, I've seen $100 girls say they're 'courtesans only for upscale/successful gentlemen with discerning tastes/that seek the finer things in life.' The words themselves mean nothing. And women who know what they're here for lead only with THEIR OWN positive attributes.

Quality is quality, no matter how you slice it. Money does not equal quality, generosity, and value. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
+1!! Well said...