"Want to Play a Game"

You can play however you like ---. Eventually you will receive all the clues you need to see me in my birthday attire! I will keep up with the responses if you offer them in PM's.
MS
Ladies,
***If I take a trip in Texas, a square route, (beginning and ending at the same place), for 9 days @ an average speed of 66.125 miles per hour 8 hours a day --- what is the result?***
Ladies,
***If I take a trip in Texas, a square route, (beginning and ending at the same place), for 9 days @ an average speed of 66.125 miles per hour 8 hours a day --- what is the result?*** Originally Posted by Metal Smith

Driving a square route would consist of 4 equal segments spread over the 9 days.

That would mean one segment ever 2.25 days.

2.25 days driving 8 hours a day at an avg of 66.125 miles per hour would cover a distance of 1190.25 miles per segment....

The most you can travel and remain "IN" the state of Texas is less than 900 Miles.... and that is only possible in two directions....

So two legs of your "square" would be shorter......

Making it a rectangle.....

Unless perhaps you traveled "OUT" of Texas

Now... there could be a play on the "square route" being square root instead..... In which case case you may have only traveled 3 days in segments less than 400 miles which is do-able...
Can you overlap? If so why not a circle?

And I am missing something here. You ask what is the result, but are you asking for the total number of miles driven? Or how many dead armadillos will you see on this journey?
Hey Dammit, (there again not you Dammit, sorry), guys if your going to give up/add clues ie: 3 days, square/rectangle routes, overlap/circle and dead armadillos. My game will be over before it's run it's course.
MS
***Two squirrels, (a couple), mates, are ending their nut collecting just before winter hits. They decide to have a contest to see who, on the last day, can collect the most nuts. Selecting their tree of choice, the two set off. As the day comes to an end the male squirrel has collected 128 nuts. He is about to head for the squirrel hole when he hears his 3 brothers approaching from across the river. The brothers have not had a good year, and talk their sibling into sharing his abundance, with them, equally. At about the same time the female squirrel, having also collected 128 nuts, has started her trip back to the squirrel hole when she hears her 3 sisters calling from across the river. The sisters report the nuts on their side of the river did not mature. Our babies have nothing to eat for the winter, would you share your bountiful harvest with us? My mate and I have plenty, she reports, you may divide them amongst yourselves, save 2 for me, and off she goes.
You may suggest this is a math question -- if so, let the male squirrel be represented by "A" and let the female squirrel be represented by B.
The question is:
How many nuts does "A" squirrel have
How many nuts does "B" squirrel have***
Remember ladies---
Ladies,
: A series of riddles, play on words, and slight misdirection to collect the necessary information to correctly identify my birth -month and day (Not year). Originally Posted by Metal Smith
do we get extra credit if we spell our name right?lol
Ladies,
***If I take a trip in Texas, a square route, (beginning and ending at the same place), for 9 days @ an average speed of 66.125 miles per hour 8 hours a day --- what is the result?*** Originally Posted by Metal Smith
OK ladies,
Due to poor word placement, sentence structure, or perhaps being new to the riddle game ---- you cannot give me the correct answer to this unless I rephrase! Try this:
Traveling somewhere in the USA, 8 hours a day, for 9 days @ an average speed of 66.125 mi. per hour --- I would like to end where I started --- what is the square Route (close your eyes and say "What is the square root")
I will be careful not to confuse or offer an impossible riddle again.
Metal Smith.
Ladies do you remember commercials that ultimately represented products?Example:
Two, two, ----- two mints in one -- Doublemint gum
I only offer you this example so that you realize you must complete the following Phrase.
***How do ducks go to water ?????
The ducks are factors that will equal a product/clue***
I think you lost them a little ways back...
I think you lost them a little ways back... Originally Posted by Whispers
Could it be true?
despite the one, f***ed up, riddle - all the clues are availlable to you now! Need more? I can offer more, all things considered I will only be repeating myself. Questions allowed -- PM me if your question is too obvious -- do not post your answer publicly -- please Pm.
Metal Smith
I think you lost them a little ways back... Originally Posted by Whispers
I doubt it!
Ladies,
As we continue, "The Game", Vicki has stepped up and read between the lines. Put your game faces on, and get back in there -- you can do it. There is no limit to the # of winners (ultimately me, I think).
***Considering a 6/12 pitched roof, how much will the roof rise in 48"*** Tess!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2mqqCMu-LM"]YouTube- 10 minutes of the Jeopardy theme song[/ame]