How far in advance should you usually book an appointment?

• DMike
  • 08-11-2014, 10:44 PM
1 to 3 hours. If she's not available then move on to next one on the list. This is sex, not a dentist appointment. Originally Posted by hardnfast
  • Old-T
  • 08-11-2014, 11:04 PM
Mostly one to two weeks out, but it largely depends how far out I know my travel schedule with enough certainty. Rarely less than a couple days. Working on one now for September, and already have a standing appointment for April--it is a double birthday celebration we do every year.
My screening is VERY thorough, and I also have a civie career, so it can take a few days to a week.

Time between booking/appointment would not cause me to "elect" to not see someone, its just that sometimes the timing just doesn't work out. I keep that info handy for if that meeting should ever occur in the future (pre-screening, I suppose)

When a guy is ready to meet later, then I can do a light followup to screening. Its no biggie. I even update screening with my regulars.

As for stigma, there are two camps... those that screen and the men that appreciate it... and those that dont screen, and the men that seek that out. You have to decide for yourself which camp you are in.

I was just wondering if there is any kind of etiquette rules concerning how far in advance you book an appointment? In particular, I'm interested in the ladies perspective in how much in advance hey typically prefer. I know this is going to a YMMV type question, but I was curious and didn't see another topic in my searches.

Would time between booking and appointment time ever be a reason that you would elect to just not see someone?
Also, I was wondering about "pre-screening." Usually when I decide I'm looking, I put out a few feelers and see who bites, and as a result end up getting screened by a few providers each time, but I don't always see them all immediately. Often I will look to see these providers later so as to avoid the pain. Is this typical? Do you consider screening to be something that has an expiration date? Is this a normal event, or is there a stigma attached to it?

Inquiring mind(s) want to know Originally Posted by goodtimes
I have been contacted for and set up appointments as far as two months in advance before.
Some gentlemen have a strictly scheduled life that includes work and leisure activities and can plan far in advance their lives are that structured.
Others live each day at a time and want same day appointments.

I personally prefer at least a days notice to have time to screen properly and even do a bit of research to find out that hobbyists particular likes/dislikes so that I can tailor the meeting to assure his complete satisfaction.

I also find that with my schedule I really can't accommodate same day meets so much since if I don't have anything scheduled by the evening prior I switch over to my vanilla work to insure I have some income for the day.
Guys can pre-screen ahead within a year of them wanting to see me but pre-booking is a different ballgame and I don't take those further than 6wks ahead of time. 6wk thing for pre-booking is because I don't even put ads out further than 6 wks before I've got relatively solid plans to visit somewhere. There have been cases though like where this guy wasn't coming to D.C. (which is my home-base) for like 2.5 months but he wanted to be sure he could have a 2hr o/c with me when he was in town (it was a rare business trip for him). And he saw that I toured out of town a bit and I was uneasy about him pre-booking so far in advance (beyond my 6wk rule) so he secured what he wanted (and when he wanted it) with a deposit.
The ladies can call me day they want to have fun.
the week ahead of time I will message her and ask her availability for the week or weekend. then book it with her which day I can see her
I don't doubt many of the women on here have fine businesses and are regularly busy but the real answer as far as accepting appointments has everything to do with how much the phone has been ringing.

Topics like this are akin to discussions about haggling price. What people say on a public board and what happens in real life are two completely different things.

Don't believe me? Try it for yourself. Call 10 girls off EROS in your city that you'd consider seeing.(don't do it to waste anyone's time, do it only with the intention of seeing someone). Don't mention anything about screening simply ask if they are available in an hour or two.

You will have all kinds of takers.

Now again, I'm not calling out anyone in particular. Some of you legitimately are in demand and don't need to entertain last minute.

My point is the question on a public board is a loaded question from the jump.
My birthday is a special day for me. My last two birthdays have been special with special ladies. I have a several day session scheduled for next May. The lady and I will spend a couple of days touring San Antonio together. She and I will stay on the river walk and take in the SA scene.
I always try to schedule at least a week before if I can.
Everything from 30 minutes prior (when I know someone really well) to a few days. It depends on how well they know me and their screening regimen.
My birthday is a special day for me. My last two birthdays have been special with special ladies. I have a several day session scheduled for next May. The lady and I will spend a couple of days touring San Antonio together. She and I will stay on the river walk and take in the SA scene.
I always try to schedule at least a week before if I can. Originally Posted by tucson
baby...any time spent with YOU is special....
Dee for some reason I have never thought to ask you to spend a longer time with me. Perhaps I should ask you???????
I also have a civie job and very limited availability, so scheduling a couple days to week in advance is always best. It usually takes that to find a day and time that works for both of us. I also schedule 2 hours of get ready time before every appointment.

I want to be at my very best for every meeting and I have a thing about being totally and completely fresh and clean. For me, this means a long, hot bath, smooth shave everywhere, freshly washed and styled hair and fresh make-up. All of this makes me feel very sexy and starts getting me in the mood while I'm getting ready. Which is a win/win for both of us

So, even for a one hour appointment I need to schedule 3 hours of my time. And that can rarely be accommodated for a same day appointment.
I like my bookings to come in steady when I'm preparing for a tour, like one or two a day, because more than that can be overwhelming as far as screening and communications go. This means I enjoy all types of booking timelines! I love it that some guys book a month out, three weeks out, a couple weeks out, a few days out, the day before I arrive... Touring can be quite hectic, so same-day bookings can be complicated when I'm visiting your city, but I always do my best to accommodate if there is still any room in my schedule! I'd definitely rather someone contact me on short notice for an appointment than set things up with me in advance only to not be able to make it after all.

I get annoyed when guys waste my time setting up an appointment with me as a back up plan or when they're not actually sure of their schedule. Even if they don't confirm, I've often spent at least an hour emailing back and forth with them and screening them by that point. What I charge for my time is priced by the amount of time I spend with someone in person, but I'm also actually paying myself for the many hours of administrative work that I do online each day in preparation for my visit. So when someone contacts me to set up an appointment and never confirms, I don't get paid for that labor spent screening and communicating with them. It's sometimes unavoidable, which is understandable, but if I get a sense that someone isn't really invested in actually seeing me, just exploring options with many ladies knowing that they're wasting someone's time, I'm likely to decline.

I love it when men contact me who are ready to book something. Whenever that is!