Harris quits

there was a Dude on here who posted last March, I think, who said she might be the right candidate, with Beto as Vice-President. anyone remember who that was? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
you. so who's left as your front runner? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think I might have said that prediction. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
ding, ding, ding! dilbert did!

Waco is trying to make me look bad, LOL.. I'm considering voting for the last Woman of color in the race.. Liz Warren!

I kid.. and I stole that line, but God it's funny

the Dems race seems so messed up.. I like Harris, Beto and Castro better than the top 8, or 12, or however the fuck many it is now. I feel (note I say "feel", not "think" ) like Butt-plug is going to outlast the rest, black people will stay home, and curse Trump's re-election until 2024.

Waco is trying to make me look bad, LOL.. I'm considering voting for the last Woman of color in the race.. Liz Warren!

the Dems race seems so messed up.. I like Harris, Beto and Castro better than the top 8, or 12, or however the fuck many it is now. I feel (note I say "feel", not "think" ) like Butt-plug is going to outlast the rest, black people will stay home, and curse Trump's re-election until 2024. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

trying?

BAHHAHAAA
trying?

BAHHAHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He does a good job at making himself look bad.
Frankly, rex has the best take on all the political stuff last several months:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
  • oeb11
  • 12-04-2019, 04:00 PM

the Dems race seems so messed up.. I like Harris, Beto and Castro better than the top 8, or 12, or however the fuck many it is now. I feel (note I say "feel", not "think" ) like Butt-plug is going to outlast the rest, black people will stay home, and curse Trump's re-election until 2024. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

The Warren line is funny.

In physics, a color is visible light with a specific wavelength. Black and white are not colors because they do not have specific wavelengths. Instead, white light contains all wavelengths of visible light. Black, on the other hand, is the absence of visible light.

Perhaps Warren should be celebrating her "white heritage " - as its' "diversity" - in concept- seems to appeal to the DPST adherents!!

She can celebrate her 1/1024 "redskin"!!!

Seriously - warren is fading - her angry old lady persona and economic idiocy is driving away even DPST votes - Imagine That????
The Warren line is funny.

In physics, a color is visible light with a specific wavelength. Black and white are not colors because they do not have specific wavelengths. Instead, white light contains all wavelengths of visible light. Black, on the other hand, is the absence of visible light.

Perhaps Warren should be celebrating her "white heritage " - as its' "diversity" - in concept- seems to appeal to the DPST adherents!!

She can celebrate her 1/1024 "redskin"!!!

Seriously - warren is fading - her angry old lady persona and economic idiocy is driving away even DPST votes - Imagine That???? Originally Posted by oeb11

so it's Corn Pop by a finger .. up his ass!

BAHHAHAHAAAA
so it's Corn Pop by a finger .. up his ass!

BAHHAHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Talking bout fingers up asses will bring wtf and chung tranny drooling
  • oeb11
  • 12-04-2019, 04:51 PM
Come on - enough with the scatology from both sides, Please.

Beto is likely shocked some guy from South Bend is polling better than him.
Beto is likely shocked some guy from South Bend is polling better than him. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Beto will announce he’s gay tomorrow.
Beto will announce he’s gay tomorrow. Originally Posted by bambino
Is that the same time he "presents" for buttipeg?
Umm, no plausible direction, no money, laying off staff, so if the other zombies can continue, why can't she.

Ok, seriously though, it is entertaining.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...arris-drop-out Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
She could have continued. She had already qualified for the fourth debate. Gabbard from Hawaii has not qualified for the fourth debate. If you're having trouble raising money, then it's wise to get out now. Sleepy Joe can choose her as his running mate. Sleepy Joe and Harris would be a winning ticket. All they need to do is flip Michigan, Wisconsin and Penn back to blue, that would get them to 270 electoral college votes.
Beto will announce he’s gay tomorrow. Originally Posted by bambino
While he is having gay sex with Buttigieg he could proclaim that he was "born to do this".
While he is having gay sex with Buttigieg he could proclaim that he was "born to do this". Originally Posted by friendly fred
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0tQ7y78o9k