I walked out 2 times today

I'm just really wondering how and when did this become a political thing
SeaPro,
Play nice. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Just another troll who made another handle cuz his original one is banned, nothing new here
I'm just really wondering how and when did this become a political thing Originally Posted by IAmthem
When he called me a. Liberal.
Wow. Chillax dude.
I called another girl Jessica a redhead

I get a room at Mr. Patel’s. She shows up right on time knocks at the door and I let her in. She has a cigarette in her hand, and she gives me a hug and a kiss.

I made an excuse to her that I was going to get my water out of the car and I got in the car and got the fuck out of there. Originally Posted by SeaPro62
So you just let Jessica keep your room ?
Yeah, SP sure seems to have bad luck with providers. He even had bad luck with the fake provider that he created over on OH2.
So you just let Jessica keep your room ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
My reaction too. If you bail and she trashes the room you are on the hook and they have a copy of your ID when you checked in.
Yeah, SP sure seems to have bad luck with providers. He even had bad luck with the fake provider that he created over on OH2. Originally Posted by NordicJag

What's his user name over there?
^^^^^ Exactly the same as here.
I’m proudly living in so many people’s head . I have many stalkers here and I love it . I’m an attention whore and I’ve got lots of it. I’m about to start a new thread just to keep it going!!
Some honesty, finally. Did you notify the five families for permission?
What's his user name over there? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
He made a new one, use to be Down2clown and HoustonAstros1962 and markemark

Who knows what it’ is now he gets banned often this handle will ban out too give it a sec
Some honesty, finally. Did you notify the five families for permission? Originally Posted by arañanegra
He don’t know about the 5 families yet, get him schooled lol
Cendell. How do you have time to sell pussy if you’re spending all your days stalking me? I can see it now , a dick in your mouth and your phone in your hand watching me. Oh maybe not , I don’t know if there’s a market for 60 year old pussy . Maybe you do actually have time to stalk me all day
Seapro ain’t gonna be around long IMO.