Hi all- Remember me?

Place hasn't changed Marg....
Glad to have you back. I'll have to schedule a party in the ROC soon....
Place hasn't changed Marg....
Glad to have you back. I'll have to schedule a party in the ROC soon.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Fascinating idea
Bring back some old friends to join her

I’ll send you a list

We can do some burgers
On the grill
Can we start the list here?

How about Linda from the AC, and her little sister?
Yes goat has to be on list
Oh the fun
How about you start a list elsewhere and leave this to what It was: Me saying hello to old “friends”. mmmkay? This is part of the reason I left in the first place. And many others as well.
I’m sorry you’re right

Will do that
Whew
How about you start a list elsewhere and leave this to what It was: Me saying hello to old “friends”. mmmkay? This is part of the reason I left in the first place. And many others as well. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
Welcome back to the jungle girl

and as you can see the hyenas are still about
As are the marine mammals.
As are the marine mammals. Originally Posted by jokacz
Yes a 140 pound marine mammal. I remember now why I never saw you, I’d probably crush your microphallus with all my 140 pounds. Awe poor baby.
Don’t start with me after I’ve been back here for like 24 hours. Take it elsewhere. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
Ignore him...but he wont go away
Just checked your post history, you've been bitching about one thing or another since day one. Sorry your bukkake party was a bust.
Ignore him...but he wont go away Originally Posted by Notuagain

Notaclueagain heard from, why don't you play the stalker card again?

edited lest some modtard point me for telling the truth
Just checked your post history, you've been bitching about one thing or another since day one. Sorry your bukkake party was a bust. Originally Posted by jokacz
Who’s the stalker? 😂😂😂
Bitch -vs- jokacz

slow down, I need ta get ta OTB ta bet on her
Don't bother, I'm not wasting any more bandwidth or her or any of the GOBC losers.