Thoughts on writing vs not writing reviews on established providers.

Mr. Peabody Here.

Sounds like you are advocating an automated seller feedback system which they have on EBAY.

I will continue to give 'NO' reviews until I can find a provider who is finally willing to wear this panda costume. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Hey, now that Scarlett has me talked into providing, I'll wear the panda costume for a "Yes" review

as long as I can wear my kevlar and carbon fiber chastity belt under it
A girl can't improve if she has no feedback, both good and bad. I agree that it would be a great benefit if the providers could read reviews written about them, heck, even all reviews. They could learn what others are doing that guys generally enjoy. Originally Posted by Tan Khan
They should just know what we are feeling At least that is what I've been taught by most of the civvie women I know in RL.
A girl can't improve if she has no feedback, both good and bad. I agree that it would be a great benefit if the providers could read reviews written about them, heck, even all reviews. They could learn what others are doing that guys generally enjoy.

We guys are very unlikely to point out in person the low points of a meeting, it's not our nature. We do it in reviews (to some extent) but the reviewed provider has the right to know what is written about them.

I generally don't write reviews about an established provider because I feel that no new information is added. Originally Posted by Tan Khan
I think it would be nice to know what is written about us. And others so that we could know why a guy gives a no review and be able to avoid the same thing.
There's always been that age old controversy of what a "Yes" recommendation actually means. I think it should be in two parts. Did the provider represent themselves well/provide advertised services? Yes/No? Based on the time you had and the services you received, would you see this provider again and recommend her to your closest hobby buddies? Yes/No? Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
Maybe there should be those 2 questions.
I think a provider should be able to see the ROS of her own review. Also using a 5 star rating instead of a simple yes or no would provide a better representation Originally Posted by bluegrana
I believe Naughty Reviews has that star rating. But I've been contacted by lots of flakes on there.
Why not contact the NO reviewer directly for a critique? Then they might add onto their review with a "negotiated" fix to whatever they thought was wrong? If there's a YMMV in the ROS then that should be plenty. There's no running average rating system here.

Attachment 301922 Originally Posted by Loxly
Maybe YMMV should be a rating choice. But then again almost all recommendations would end up as that.
I don't write many reviews for a variety of reasons.
- in the past there was a website that showed caches of all of the content on this board. I did not want to have my reviews out with no security applied
- I was busy
- it was great but so many positive review made it look like a me too
- wrote a positive review in the past, but the lady still got her feelings hurt how I described her age or some other stat (btw I didn't lie)
- the experience was so so, chemistry is everything and maybe it was ymmv
- review nazis complaining that it didn't read like a "dear penthouse"
- did I mention I was busy, after a few weeks it seems a little pointless to write a review

If I know the lady is seeking reviews, AND I enjoyed myself I will make an effort to write a review. But I might be busy

Two other thoughts:
- you can rate this thread on a 5 star spectrum
- just because there is a positive or negative review does not mean I will or won't see someone. It's the collection including how the person responds!
Scarlett, I wish there was a 'maybe' option in the review area of the board.

Sometimes a well-reviewed provider (or I) has an off day - could be stress, a cold, who knows. I'd hate to ruin a provider's reputation by opting for 'no' in that circumstance. In that case, I generally will hold off on writing a review until next time I see her.
My default is to write a review unless asked not to, no matter who the lady is. It is a show of appreciation and a courtesy. I haven't written many lately since I've been seeing my retired ATF who is now fully trained.
My new review stance is I will only do a review if it was an incredible mind blowing session, new undiscovered talent or bad session. I've seen about 10 ladies since my last review and none of them have compelled me to do a review.
Scarlett, I wish there was a 'maybe' option in the review area of the board ... Originally Posted by agentx
There is. Write your review. For Recommendation choose YES or NO. Post the review. Then hit the EDIT button and replace the YES or NO with MAYBE.
Thanks...will try that next time it's needed. No idea that it could be done...thought there were just 'yes' or 'no' radio button-like options

Sometimes a well-reviewed provider (or I) has an off day - could be stress, a cold, who knows. I'd hate to ruin a provider's reputation by opting for 'no' in that circumstance. In that case, I generally will hold off on writing a review until next time I see her. Originally Posted by agentx
Do you follow that same logic with any other business that you spend your hard earned money on?

sixx
  • Toyz
  • 04-06-2014, 09:35 AM
Scarlett, I wish there was a 'maybe' option in the review area of the board.

Sometimes a well-reviewed provider (or I) has an off day - could be stress, a cold, who knows. I'd hate to ruin a provider's reputation by opting for 'no' in that circumstance. In that case, I generally will hold off on writing a review until next time I see her. Originally Posted by agentx
I fully understand why you feel this way AgentX. I haven't written a single NO review, but if you read a couple of them between the lines they were "iffy" at best. And there are several I could have written negative reviews on but didn't. I REALLY WISH we had a "MEH" rating...as in "I'll never go back, but you might have better luck"

To Sixx point. I wonder how many times that "well reviewed provider" has off days, but no one reports it because they think like you do...that it was a one time thing and not the norm.

In the future if I have a no encounter, I am going to share it...that's my new years monger resolution.

Next on my eccie bucket list
Another option, Scarlett, would be for you to ask the individual for feedback personally, either after the session or via PM later to help tease out any information that might otherwise not be shared. I, for one, would be happy to give feedback, positive or constructive, to anyone who asked. I would also receive feedback on me for a possible next appointment.

Now that I think about it, Scarlett, you have intrigued me with your thought processes and flawless rep, such that I would like to spend an hour together. :-) We can also continue this thought process in person. What say you? :-)
She is flattered by the man that is attracted to her thought process and does his research on her! She asks him to pm her.
Not everyone has the same experience with a provider. I used to be that way back in the ASPD days. My thought was, "Why write a review if she already has so many." But, I truly enjoy writing them.

The only time that I won't write one is when it is a repeat visit. I have done it once, and didn't think it really was necessary. I will if it is a doubles, though.
Echoing others here, I'll usually only write a second review of the a provider if I feel it provides some new information or if I just had so much fun that I feel like sharing. What I certainly don't do is write two reviews of the same provider if she has less than six or seven reviews because I think that actually hurts a provider's rep if it looks like the same five guys are posting all her reviews.