No one likes 4play anymore really...

We all hobby for different reasons.

Some of the guys are only interested in sticking their dick in a female for the time paid for...and that's fine.

Some feel that since they're paying for it, the entire time allotted should revolve around them and them only...that's fine too.

Then you have the group who desire the entire sexual experience as the driving factor behind their seeking out the company of their chosen lady. Kissing, touching, teasing, the giving and receiving of oral, body worship, dim lights, soft music...etc.

There's more to sex than just fucking. Put into it...what you want out of it.
I'm all about foreplay, but it all honestly depends on the provider. If I start the kissing and rubbing, but you don't reciprocate, I'm just going to stick my dick in your mouth and go through the motions... it all honestly depends on the girl
We all hobby for different reasons.

Some of the guys are only interested in sticking their dick in a female for the time paid for...and that's fine.

Some feel that since they're paying for it, the entire time allotted should revolve around them and them only...that's fine too.

Then you have the group who desire the entire sexual experience as the driving factor behind their seeking out the company of their chosen lady. Kissing, touching, teasing, the giving and receiving of oral, body worship, dim lights, soft music...etc.

There's more to sex than just fucking. Put into it...what you want out of it. Originally Posted by john353

Some of us get it. The more the woman enjpys it the more we enjoy it.

In general, I expect 30 mins massage (of the lady) and 30 mins daty before any dick gets anywhere near any pussy.

After 2 hours, the pussy starts to sing and that is when the fun really starts.

Some of the guys here don't have a clue.

I remember I was being Ryanised once. the soft music I was playing lasted 30 mins. I datyed to it, then got up, started it again, and datyed for the next 30 mins.

She was flowing.

Then we fucked.
Isnt this as simple as gfe vs pse
Isnt this as simple as gfe vs pse Originally Posted by doc_nasty123
No. Why these labels? Why these categories? She either likes you or she doesn't. YMMV.
We are hookers...while we enjoy foreplay and passion, we must realize too exactly what we are. I love to get warmed up too but in this profession I dont expect it. I get happy when a guy gives me passion and foreplay. But if they dont, then doesnt bother me. I can do other things to get me going.
Also...some guys dont know how to get a woman off.
I love foreplay! 😊😍
After 2 hours, the pussy starts to sing and that is when the fun really starts. Originally Posted by essence
true; I've only had a vaginal orgasm 3 times in my life, and two of those were only after more than two hours foreplay.

but it often isn't easy for me to get off, and trying to force it isn't fun either. So do your thing, enjoy your time, and don't worry about me so much. As long as I'm not uncomfortable I'm good.
Women have different menus . So the approach isn't always the same to each woman . Me myself I kinda always allow the girl to take the lead on our first session just to see how much she is open to . Once I become comfortable with her then I will attempt foreplay etc . But at the same time its kinda like Damned if do or Damned if you don't be cause Some women enjoy the hobby others do it for the strictly for the money (clock watchers) . So as I hobbyist I think "the liking of passionate foreplay" should be mentioned in a profile so that the men are informed that its possible to enjoy more than just the service ..
true; I've only had a vaginal orgasm 3 times in my life,
. Originally Posted by RainDay
Dang , I usually have 3 per session
YMMV goes both ways...
Is all about chemistry and attitude in my opinion, many providers are into this for money not pleasure and often that fact is obvious, so, why bother with foreplay? In cases where the provider may be into it, if there is no attraction/chemistry, the foreplay is not as fun as it could be. In my opinion the reality is that we have the option to pick who we see, in most cases the female has almost no choice, chemistry is not something that is just going to happen in many, maybe even most cases. Lets remember what the hobby is, it is not a dating game, is fulfilling fantasies FOR THE CLIENT, foreplay may or may not be in Paying customer cards. In my case, by the way, if chemistry happens and I encounter a good attitude, I will be a repeat customer.
Although i dont often provide fs but Sometimes a woman like myself enjoys a man that can get me excited with teasing a little bit first..or maybe sexually excite my mental by slow passionate kisses..nibbles on the ear..or a nice back/ass rub to get things started..me personally..i enjoy kissing..cuddling.and all that othet activities thatll make me slippery just before im entered or maybe just a lil stripper slide while i softly kiss on his neck... until his cock just starts throbbing and throbbing ready to just take me! Routine sessions dont bore me..but sometimes having the full experience makes it more worth the wild! Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
See my 3/28/2016 Agency Review of Anny of Asian Heaven. Nuff said.
Ok yes now we on same page! Lol so the ryte thing to state is some of us actually do enjoy 4play..just wish more of us were more into that role instead strait to business..well unless im providing a bng on ur lunch break! Lolz
I love foreplay.That is why I have to do at least an hour session. Sometimes an hour isn't enough time.