WhatsUp Ladies? ..... There is a guy here with a reputation of working you for discounts because he can't get it up much and just wants to DATY... Compared to all the other silly alerts I gotta ask? WhatsUp?

I do not like it when clients ask for special deals. I have my rates posted on my showcase.

Sixxbach asked me for a special rate because he said he did not want intercourse and all he wants is a bbbjcim and something else that i do not know what it means.
And he wanted to see me before he made a coed list. ?????

I think that was rude for him to ask me to give him a discount because he does not want intercourse.
I charge for my time not for what we do. Originally Posted by GoddesMarissa
I heard you gave a good BBBJ and wanted to update my list and try out new talent for it. I asked what your rate would be because I did not notice any reviews for a BBBJ only session. There are several providers who do BBBJ only sessions whose rates are different than FS sessions. The something else that you did not know was NQNS. Apparently, there is a lot you don't know.

How the heck was I being rude to you? If I was being rude to you, flag the PM for the mods to review. I did not ask for a discount, I asked for a rate for a BBBJ only session. Like I said, there are many gals who do BNG sessions honey. Do I need to spell out what a BNG is for you too? You still have alot to learn.

sixx
I completely understand your position, but there are a fair number of ladies who do vary their rate for various reasons, including being a frequent visitor or "French only week" when other options aren't available.

Us guys don't know if such a deal is available unless we ask... and some ladies penalize for that upfront honesty, while others look at it as an opportunity...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
then why cant that guy ask for a discount on daty?

if guys are going to call and ask for rates then why waste time posting rates on showcase?

i think asking for a daty discount is the same as asking for bj discount.
maybe its ok if its a regular client but i think it is rude to contact me for 1 time and ask for a discount. Not my problem he cant have intercourse or does not have enough money to pay my rate.

you guys made fun of me because it is taking me a long time to learn all this stuff, but you guys change your mind on what is ok n what is not.
Marisa,

Since I was being so rude to you... how about you post the PM that I sent you for all to read. That might make things pretty interesting around here lol

sixx
It's not so much that a guy CAN'T have intercourse or that he does not have enough money to pay your rate, but maybe all he is interested in is a BJ?

With that said, I do agree that if a guy wants a special rate for a bj, that having a special rate for daty only, is just as fair.

Not all girls are going to have FS rates, BJ only rates, DATY only rates etc though so sometimes they will pm and ask. It's up to us to accept or decline. It can be annoying, and you might feel insulted but again, YOU run your own business and you have the final say
Marisa also forgets that in her response to me, she even brought down her rate for "time". How rude!

Marisa, I know you are trying to blaze your own path, etc but if you are going to try and battle with the big boys, you might want to be a little more prepared.

sixx

if guys are going to call and ask for rates then why waste time posting rates on showcase? Originally Posted by GoddesMarissa
For some reason, there are members (even those who have PA) who cannot see the rates posted on showcases. I know this is not your problem but this happens.

sixx
Marisa also forgets that in her response to me, she even brought down her rate for "time". How rude!

Marisa, I know you are trying to blaze your own path, etc but if you are going to try and battle with the big boys, you might want to be a little more prepared.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
sixxbach i just wanted to participate in the thread and give my opinion that asking for a special rate for daty is the same as asking for a special rate for bj. i remember you sent me a pm asking for a special rate because i see your name on here all of the time so your name sixxbach stuck in my head.
why are you always so rude on here?
sixxbach i just wanted to participate in the thread and give my opinion that asking for a special rate for daty is the same as asking for a special rate for bj. i remember you sent me a pm asking for a special rate because i see your name on here all of the time so your name sixxbach stuck in my head.
why are you always so rude on here? Originally Posted by GoddesMarissa
Marisa,

I am not always rude on here. Keep in mind that there are other rude people on here too (like your mentor). You implied that I was asking for a disount on your rates, I did not. Scan the provider ads and there are quite a few that advertise french, BBBJ, whatever you want to call a blow job. You don't provide that service (BBBJ only) and that is your right. Receiving Pm's inquiring about your services is never a bad thing IMO. One day soon, you will no longer be new, newer girls will come on the scene and you might be hoping you receive inquiries for services......

sixx
Marisa,

I am not always rude on here.
sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
7 out of 22 replies are yours.
1/3 of the replies & not 1 about the OP....

What is your post count goal?
Actually Marissa, your showcase has a French only rate on there.
Actually Marissa, your showcase has a French only rate on there. Originally Posted by txAustin202

For some reason rates don't show up on the showcases for me. How funny that she has a french only rate! That leads me to believe that Marisa does not have complete control of her account. I am guessing maybe Ms. Fran has access to her account now that they are working together? If that is the case isn't that some kind of violation of rules?

sixx
Actually Marissa, your showcase has a French only rate on there. Originally Posted by txAustin202
She does now.

Sixx - Per your words, I am her mentor. Although it would be a hell of a lot easier & less time consuming to take access of her acct & do it for her...
NOT my style...

Please correct me if I am wrong, but so far, Marisa has made obvious improvements.

So you know... I got PAID today... Marisa sent me a long email... I will just say, I was over paid...
I've been reading about Marissa's BBBJ and she has the type of behind that I like so I checked out her showcase last night. The French only rate was on there last night. I have been told by 1 indy provider that her scheduler sets her rates which is odd to me. Not trying to prolong this debate. Just would like the real 411. I only recently found out that some providers have their schedulers answer emails which is disturbing to me. I no longer say much in emails since I don't really know who I'll be talking to.
I've been reading about Marissa's BBBJ and she has the type of behind that I like so I checked out her showcase last night. The French only rate was on there last night.

What is hilarious and sad is that Marisa came on here today griping about me asking her for a service she claims she did not provide (BBBJ only). Come to realize, she offers this service on her showcase! This is a lack of communication and shows that Marisa has no clue what is going on. I recall her name dropping Hunter Grace when she first hit the scene. I wonder if she really knew Hunter. I may disagree alot with Hunter but I can give her credit where its due, Hunter is a good provider. Marisa didn't learn anything from Hunter or she would not continue to operate in such a clueless manner on this board. Ms. Fran, show this girl the ropes, make her aware of HER OWN showcase, inform her of the services she actually offers so she does not make herself look silly on this board. Originally Posted by txAustin202
sixx
I no longer say much in emails since I don't really know who I'll be talking to. Originally Posted by txAustin202
I would have to agree here. Answer your own e-mails. Phone is one thing, if you work for an agency or might be busy, so have someone take your calls. But it's 2011. If you are under age 60, and can't check your own e-mail something is wrong. There are people in their 80s using computers.