Guys & Gals: What's Your Quota?

I love a real horny chick, but I can't keep up after a while, never could. The hobby is perfect for me, after a great session, I need a long rest.
I think i would like to have sex once a day if i could, but that is never realistic. As far as how many providers i have been with for fs, it would be 45. Now if that includes bj, i have lost count...
I do LOVE Cock, and always enjoy having one handy for a good sucking, but at last there are days when Im good with just perving on the net and enjoying myself...............
If I had all the money in the world, my quota would 5 ladies a week. That would be 260 ladies a year, if I didn't repeat with some of the ladies during the year.
I have no quota....I am a sex addict,so this line of work is perfect for me.........I do have an SO who I have a very active sex life with as well as an "open relationship".......{today is our 30year anniversary!}

I "think it comes down to "just enough to keep me satisfied and give me some shopping money...lol!
Originally Posted by DallasRain

Congrats on the anniversary. I would post some taint pics for you . . . but the modtards do not approve it . . . and SNL does not approve of the pics I do post . . .
If I had all the money in the world, my quota would 5 ladies a week. That would be 260 ladies a year, if I didn't repeat with some of the ladies during the year. Originally Posted by shorty
I mostly agree, but I would go for 7/week. I can rest when I am dead. I hear so many guys whose wife cuts them back or off. I have a friend at work who knows what I do, and asked me to set him up with a couple of girls while his wife was out of town. He was so excited each time that he called me up, and took me out to dinner both times. His wife came back home and started being more romantic, and I told him women know when a man is different. She has since returned to her cold ways and he is frantic, but she is watching him like a hawk. He wanted to go to the SC with me so we did, and he went home and washed his clothes. Most guys blame it entirely on their wife, but part of the problem has to be shared by them.
My quota wouldn't change if it were more or less at home. I just got to make sure the ATF is satisfied, If she's happy we're all happy......
My quota wouldn't change if it were more or less at home. I just got to make sure the ATF is satisfied, If she's happy we're all happy...... Originally Posted by cumalot

Yes, And I would say your doing a good job.................A happy Mistress is one with a wet pussy and a cock in her mouth.............
Yes, And I would say your doing a good job.................A happy Mistress is one with a wet pussy and a cock in her mouth............. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I second this , Im always happier when my mouth and kitty is full, as for a quota I dont have one because I cant seem to get enough Im always wanting more , more f***ing more sucking...makes me wet just thinking about it
No quota,driven by my drive
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Bend over, I'll drive!!!

As far as a quota, I try only to disappoint one or two ladies a month, not including my wife!?!