Is it cold outside, or what?!

I just want my typical Texas winter back,, lows in the mid 30's highs in the 60's.....this winter just suks ass!!!!
I just want my typical Texas winter back,, lows in the mid 30's highs in the 60's.....this winter just suks ass!!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Amen!

I'm from Maryland...and yes, we have cold winters back there (they're having a doozy this year). But, I clearly remember moving here in February, 2 years ago. And walking outside to 90 degree weather, wearing shorts.

I can take the heat anyday....but this cold is downright painful for me.

Alisha..xoxo
Days like this make me long for summer time at the beach.
You lived in a BOX?! We used to wish we had a box! (Monty Python)
we'd work 25 hrs a day, and had to get up an hr before we went to bed and then only had cold porridge to eat!
I don't like Ol' man Winter. Brrr!

I don't know about you guys but personally, I'd rather take muh clothes off than have to put more and more clothes on.

And with that visual in mind... the cyber weatherman says that this thread has taken an abrupt southerly turn. Apologies
Unfortunately, I now know what that sounds like. Apparently too, based on the responses I've gotten from plumbers today, I'm not the only one who's in the same boat...so to speak.

ssm
It's so cold I haven't seen my nuts in 3 days!
just got back from Town Lake and it was beautiful!!! once I warmed up felt great!!!!
the forecast for this week is much more to my liking for what winter should be like.