So, who's watching the news tonight?

• WTF
  • 06-10-2022, 08:45 AM
LOCK HIM UP!

I liked the part where his own daughter said she believed Barr over Daddy!
Well that was a big yawn. What are they going to do now? Arrest Trump and put him in prison? Ha! Fat chance of that ever happening. I think the least the dems could of done is hired someone from Hollywood to direct this shit show and make it more interesting. Something like Top Gun would of made me watch the whole thing. As it was, I only lasted 20 minutes. The dems are way too boring for me.
Do you support the actions of the mob on January 6, 2021, sweetheart?
There was no mob on January 6th. It was a peaceful protest. And every American has a right to protest. Just ask Black Lives Matter.

Do you support the actions of the mob on January 6, 2021, sweetheart? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
]
what about the criminals you so openly supported?

thank youz valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
First of all, I have never supported them. And NEVER supported violence. You’re as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. Prove otherwise, or STFU.

Second, “what about” is all you got.

Do you denounce the attack on the Capitol on Jan 6 2021?

Yes or no?
There was no mob on January 6th. It was a peaceful protest. And every American has a right to protest. Just ask Black Lives Matter. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Peaceful protest? You’re BSC.

What are they serving you at the “community” you live in, anyway?

RTM that.
No hun, it's the libturds that are BSC. See here is how this is going to work. The dems are putting on their show. And then what happens? Nothing, they have no arrest powers so what's the point? The point is to distract all Americans from the real shit show which is the Biden administration.
Right now - babies are dying because moms can't find baby formula,gas prices are high,inflation is the highest since 1981. 1981 - damn I still can't believe how bad Biden fucked up our economy and is killing babies. Where are those Black Lives Matter people when you need them?

Peaceful protest? You’re BSC.

Whar are they serving you at the “community” you live in, anyway?

RTM that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The whole point of their little charade is to try and prevent Trump from running again. As a side benefit they want to get rid of the electoral college... so they will come out with some document advocating that in the interests of "democracy"
]

First of all, I have never supported them. And NEVER supported violence. You’re as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. Prove otherwise, or STFU.

Second, “what about” is all you got.

Do you denounce the attack on the Capitol on Jan 6 2021?

Yes or no? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you mean Jan 6th RIOT yes.

any claim it was an insurrection is bullshit.
The whole point of their little charade is to try and prevent Trump from running again. As a side benefit they want to get rid of the electoral college... so they will come out with some document advocating that in the interests of "democracy" Originally Posted by texassapper

exactly. the Dems are two-faced assholes. when the system works for them they claim it's an "attack on Democracy" to change it. when it works against them they yell about how "Unfair" it is.

the electoral college was put in place to prevent a few large cities from controlling national elections for President. even then with only a few large cities like Philly and NYC and Boston it was clear large urban population centers can control elections. now it's even more important with several other large cities that exist.
the electoral college was put in place to prevent a few large cities from controlling national elections for President. even then with only a few large cities like Philly and NYC and Boston it was clear large urban population centers can control elections. now it's even more important with several other large cities that exist. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You can bet dollars to donuts the Democrats will put it in terms of RAYCISS!! The electoral college will be called RAYCISS because it disenfranchises all the poor minorities trapped in Democrat hellholes.

Hey, if the non-Whites are stupid enough to stay there and vote for their chains, they should enjoy wearing them.
The whole point of their little charade is to try and prevent Trump from running again. As a side benefit they want to get rid of the electoral college... so they will come out with some document advocating that in the interests of "democracy" Originally Posted by texassapper
You should have watched the news last night. They had a whole story on a group of people that tried to overthrow the vote of the electoral college and allow some loser to keep his seat.
i trump notbhe makesvit.
You should have watched the news last night. They had a whole story on a group of people that tried to overthrow the vote of the electoral college and allow some loser to keep his seat. Originally Posted by Mistershark
LOL.... except that's not what the FBI said...
LOL.... except that's not what the FBI said... Originally Posted by texassapper
Just the AG and Trump’s own daughter. And millions of others.