The frustrations involved with not being able to get it up, get it hard, and get it on. Let's discuss.

If we showered you with $1s (making it rain) would that also get you get you hard? Originally Posted by Jake B
Already hard just thinking about it.
  • 10-14-2014, 08:19 PM

Popsickle sticks and some string? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Lmao!!! Good one cutie pie talk as little as possible
Already hard just thinking about it. Originally Posted by Tickle
Lmao!
  • hd
  • 10-15-2014, 06:46 AM
and all this time I thought I was normal !
Try cutting off one of his senses. Usually sight. Blindfold. Talk dirty to him telling him all the things you cannot wait for him to do to you. Begin the caresses and light BJ HJ teaser. If nothing then tell him he is being bad and deserves to be punished. Tie him up / cutting off access for him to use his hands to touch you. Climb on top, heavy breathing on neck and ears. Check to see if any movement. If still no movement begin SS (clothes optional) and HJ with the other hand lightly choke him out or tweak his nipples. Still all the while telling him you cannot wait for what he is going to do to you. If still no dice coyfully lean over and into his ears: "Baby if only you could see what I am about to do to you."

I had something similar happen to me once. You all do not want to know what happened next LOL.

Best of luck. Originally Posted by Jake B
He/She Whipped out His/Her Penis? lol
do not extend your finger, then collapse it, to imitate a hard dick going limp.. do not tell me "he's sleeping and needs to wake up"...

I already know that, God Damnit.. be patient. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's just plain cruel!

Try cutting off one of his senses. Usually sight. Blindfold. Talk dirty to him telling him all the things you cannot wait for him to do to you. Begin the caresses and light BJ HJ teaser. If nothing then tell him he is being bad and deserves to be punished. Tie him up / cutting off access for him to use his hands to touch you. Climb on top, heavy breathing on neck and ears. Check to see if any movement. If still no movement begin SS (clothes optional) and HJ with the other hand lightly choke him out or tweak his nipples. Still all the while telling him you cannot wait for what he is going to do to you. If still no dice coyfully lean over and into his ears: "Baby if only you could see what I am about to do to you."

I had something similar happen to me once. You all do not want to know what happened next LOL.

That is f*cking brilliant! I've never considered doing this outside of my femdom sessions. Will have to implement this technique with my own personal twist one day.

Lol. Again, true story.

BSB, do you have any toys/props in your arsenal? Originally Posted by Jake B
I have many toys, but some of them are not for everybody!
Lmao!!! Good one cutie pie talk as little as possible Originally Posted by 8701
I would never fuck and tell.

This is a good start! ... i had the sad experiance of not being able to pop. going to try another provider next month hope it works then.
Never had it happen but I think a good BJ with some suction would pop it right up ! Lol
In the moment, actually in the midst of an appointment? Do anything to make him laugh...burp, fart, make silly faces. Laughter cures all....

And tell him to enroll in yoga class NOW! For shite's sake, yoga keeps the dick hard well into old age!
above all dont show any sign of discontent ... just be his mate and slowly touch caress and talk about sexy stuff ... he is most likely upset enough to not add to it in anyway ... if nothing happens in a few "romantic minutes" it ain't going to... just "quietly" reschedule ..
  • EZ.
  • 10-15-2014, 05:00 PM
You think your frustrated, be on this side. In reality, if it hasn't happened to a guy, it will. It may be meds, too much to drink or just getting old. I'm not getting old, I've arrived.
We have all been there one time or another.

Sometimes it's because we are nervous, sometimes it's because someone forgot to take the little blue pill, and sometimes it's because . . .

Well, let's not talk about the obvious.

Guys, what is the best thing a provider can do in a "limp" situation other than "abort" the mission?

Talk? Be patient? BJ? Popsickle sticks and some string? Black Magic? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Truly a good question particularly for the over 50 crowd. What can a provider do?

First, it is unlikely your issue. It is mine.

When I hit that road block, and I can only answer for myself, but patience, cuddling, diplomatically asking what could be wrong, stroking John Henry, kissing, allowing me to stimulate you in a way you enjoy, almost always moves me past that hang up, whatever it might be.

My ATF will and does make the effort and I will leave with a smile on her face, and mine.

I do understand that a Provider may not feel this inclned with someone not well known to her.
This is why I love my provocative outfits when expecting a guest.

While I am getting dressed.. and doing my make up, I like to look in the mirror
and see if it is boner material...LOL
Still leaving something to the imagination, of course

The majority of my friends are over 50 years of age..
so I tend to take a different approach, while still being there seductress

Upon arriving I always do a penis check while I am giving you a kiss.

Majority of time.. junior will be at full attention.
If not.. then I know how to approach the situation.

As I lay you down and do a body to body slide,
I allow your hands to roam freely as they wish.
Meantime giving light kisses to your neck and all the way down to your stomache.

By the time I reach down south.. if junior is still sleeping
It is time to pay attention to your nuggets..
tickle, firm grip( but not too firm) then let my mouth go to work on them..
Also starting down at the base and just sucking without the up and down motion
sometimes works as well. As you start feeling it get hard in your mouth..
then start doing the bobble head..lol

Licking never hurts too..
Meantime giving your guest a visual..

Mirrors can help a great deal too!!
Always fun..

Dirty talk..Lots of Dirty talk
But only if it is natural..

and as previously mentioned..
patience.. the more you try to rush things,
the less success you will have.
That goes for man and woman!

Love this topic!
Good one BSB

Edit: Sorry for my reading comprehension.. just noticed you did say GUYS,, oops.
not my intentions to butt in.
  • EZ.
  • 10-15-2014, 06:03 PM
This is why I love my provocative outfits when expecting a guest.

While I am getting dressed.. and doing my make up, I like to look in the mirror
and see if it is boner material...LOL
Still leaving something to the imagination, of course

The majority of my friends are over 50 years of age..
so I tend to take a different approach, while still being there seductress

Upon arriving I always do a penis check while I am giving you a kiss.

Majority of time.. junior will be at full attention.
If not.. then I know how to approach the situation.

As I lay you down and do a body to body slide,
I allow your hands to roam freely as they wish.
Meantime giving light kisses to your neck and all the way down to your stomache.

By the time I reach down south.. if junior is still sleeping
It is time to pay attention to your nuggets..
tickle, firm grip( but not too firm) then let my mouth go to work on them..
Also starting down at the base and just sucking without the up and down motion
sometimes works as well. As you start feeling it get hard in your mouth..
then start doing the bobble head..lol

Licking never hurts too..
Meantime giving your guest a visual..

Mirrors can help a great deal too!!
Always fun..

Dirty talk..Lots of Dirty talk
But only if it is natural..

and as previously mentioned..
patience.. the more you try to rush things,
the less success you will have.
That goes for man and woman!

Love this topic!
Good one BSB

Edit: Sorry for my reading comprehension.. just noticed you did say GUYS,, oops.
not my intentions to butt in. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Damn, you making me hope for a limpness.